Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E12 By Noedel

noedel

No because they are dirty :bag:

Joke :P But they are dirty :P

Took some other pics too.

The new construction to enter our garage :D

dscn3942z.jpg

dscn3943t.jpg

The pedals.

dscn3944.jpg

A better pic to show the new "update".

dscn3951l.jpg

Space under the car at the front.

dscn3952z.jpg

Just a pic of my rolla.

dscn3953v.jpg

And a pic of my dads rolla, with my taillights, t-sport wheels and tow bar :P

dscn3954q.jpg

Grtz

Thanks dude!

They look lush :)

I have a set of anodised blue ones to go on, did you have to drill into your pedals to put them on?

Just a quick question.

How do you manage to get (and make it stay) in place the frame of the air-vents together with the dashboard? (just above the radio/cd)

I suppose that you must be aware that a little gap forms between these two after some time...

Do you have any trick for that? :lol: Thanks.

Other than that I think that you have done great work. The result is awesome. :thumbsup:

The gap is shocking!!! I sorted mine out when I changed the headunit. If you take the heater control box out you will see 4 bolt heads just below the radio and vent panel, if you unscrew the bolts on the side you have the gap,

then push the whole unit up the screw the bolts back in it should sort it out mate.

Thanks dude!

They look lush :)

I have a set of anodised blue ones to go on, did you have to drill into your pedals to put them on?

Well, the left and middle pedal were originally covered with some rubber.

I took those off and drilled some holes in the pedales indeed.

The right pedal (gas) is completely made in plastic, without any rubber on it.

So, with pain in my heart, I drilled 2 holes in that one too...

So when I take them off, I got one pedal with 2 holes :P

Grtz

Ahh I see, I'm sure there's a way of filling up the holes if you really wanted to ;)

The gap is shocking!!! I sorted mine out when I changed the headunit. If you take the heater control box out you will see 4 bolt heads just below the radio and vent panel, if you unscrew the bolts on the side you have the gap,

then push the whole unit up the screw the bolts back in it should sort it out mate.

Many thanx for your reply! I would appreciate if you could post at least one picture with little arrows drawn on it so as to have a clear view were these 4 bolts are located. You don't need to take the panel out again :lol:

Noedel I am very sorry for messing up your thread. If the mods prefer, they can move the off topic posts somewhere else. I just need to find a solution for this problem as it is very annoying... :eek:

No problem mate ;)

Grtz

Received a seat cupra R bumperlip.

Don't worry, for free :lol:

Tried something with my hot air blower, to "re-shape" it, and this is what I have got now:

dscn3942.jpg

dscn3943n.jpg

For when the car is in winter mode :P

What you guys think?

Grtz

great work lad

the interior in very subtle as i said last day

not mad on the pedals

love the rest of the car of course

keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thx guys ;)

@ Andy, I did some "good work" today as you said :P

Here the update, my final interior LED update.

As you guys know, I had already changed my complete console enlightment into blue LEDs.

But, there were still some things which were green.

Like: the window buttons, driver & passenger side, plus the button of the height setting of the headlights.

That's what I've done today :)

Here some pics and info.

Have begun with cutting a blue LED-strip. Soldered some LEDs apart from the strip.

dscn3946.jpg

The LEDs next to a original green LED (left). Check their size :lol:

dscn3948p.jpg

Started with the window button at passenger side. Here I've already soldered the new little LED.

dscn3949.jpg

Some testing with a small Battery.

dscn3945j.jpg

Here's the height setting button of the headlights, in pieces.

dscn3951x.jpg

Did put a new LED bulb in it, which I've cut at one side, in a corner of about 45°.

The light should shine to the side, that's why, see last pic to see what I mean ;)

dscn3954i.jpg

Also some testing, glad everything worked :D

dscn3955c.jpg

Finally I had it all working.

Clear pics of the result can only be taken when it's dark ofcourse.

I will post them from the moment I can ;)

Edit:

dscn3961z.jpg

dscn3963.jpg

dscn3962c.jpg

Grtz! :D

Many thanx for your reply! I would appreciate if you could post at least one picture with little arrows drawn on it so as to have a clear view were these 4 bolts are located. You don't need to take the panel out again :lol:

Noedel I am very sorry for messing up your thread. If the mods prefer, they can move the off topic posts somewhere else. I just need to find a solution for this problem as it is very annoying... :eek:

hi sorry its took a while, ive been working late all week :crybaby:

The red arrows are the bolts i adjusted, in the circles are the other two bolts which are just inside but deeper in the dash (these middle ones dont really do anything if you have a after market head unit in)

Hope this has helped

post-106879-0-62455400-1307200178_thumb.

Hey Dude

Nice Car.

I really like your Japstyle exhaust system, looks fantastic, what brand is it?

I looked at Remus Hardline which looks similar, I am just afraid that it will be too loud.( two reasons for this: A ) I have a newborn son. B ) I do trackdays, which all have fairly tight noise limits)

Hey, thanks ;)

My backbox is just some Japstyle model from a Belgian exhaust company, their own brand.

It's called "Skytune" :)

Here's a pic:

dscn0636v.jpg

Don't know if they still produce them actually.

But, mine's a diesel, and I had to put full straight piping to hear some noise from it.

Guess only a backbox is enough for a t-sport ;)

And congrats with your son btw! :toast:

Grtz

hi sorry its took a while, ive been working late all week :crybaby:

The red arrows are the bolts i adjusted, in the circles are the other two bolts which are just inside but deeper in the dash (these middle ones dont really do anything if you have a after market head unit in)

Hope this has helped

Thanx mate. I know about these bolts. The broblem however is located in the upper part of the radio CD, so no matter how hard I screw these bolts, the problem remains the same.

Hey, thanks ;)

My backbox is just some Japstyle model from a Belgian exhaust company, their own brand.

It's called "Skytune" :)

Here's a pic:

dscn0636v.jpg

Don't know if they still produce them actually.

But, mine's a diesel, and I had to put full straight piping to hear some noise from it.

Guess only a backbox is enough for a t-sport ;)

And congrats with your son btw! :toast:

Grtz

Thanks, I will check skytune.

Cheers

K

Some news.

The front tow hook will not come on :)

Else, I will have to cut in the under grill, not a fan of that.

But, I've ordered another tow hook, one from PasswordJDM, a gold one, for the rear :thumbsup:

Should be here in 2 days or something.

That will definately come on, and will need some custom work, because our rear tow eye is not in the middle (where I want the gold tow hook) but at the left of the car.

Grtz ;)

Let's post some news here, to keep u guys up to date.

Still haven't got my rear tow hook, still having a discussion with the seller :rolleyes:

I received some more pictures of the rolla from a friend today, which I'd like to share with you guys.

The pics are from a meeting on 28/05, so, kinda late actually :P

dscf0776br.jpg

dscf0796x.jpg

dscf0795nr.jpg

dscf0799r.jpg

dscf0801a.jpg

And here 2 pics from a meeting in my home town yesterday, got a Top 20 price there, my first price ever :yahoo:

Btw, I'm not doing it for the prices, but it's always fun to get one, as appreciation for the work that went to the car :)

foto0696.jpg

foto0694q.jpg

Grtz ;)

Awesome mate, Im loving your car :thumbsup:

Thanks Lozza_t_sport ;)

@ Guntijs, yes I have, on my original wheels:

spa0706h.jpg

With 195-55 16 tires on them :)

Grtz ;)

As said before, I've ordered a gold PasswordJDM rear tow hook, but already since 3 weeks ago.

Never had an answer of the seller, not even after mailing at 4 different contact adresses.

But, it's all sorted now.

Here a quote from the mail:

...the now i will inlcude a front tow hook free of charge due to you having to wait so long on this item i am sorry about this and any other problems please contact me at ***@***.com thanks

So, I'm getting a free front tow hook because of the delay :)

Very nice, but I'm not going to use that one I think :P

pwjdm.towhooks-gd_d.jpg

Grtz

• 2 weeks later...

Again some news.

Last week my rear left indicator wasn't working anymore, so I had to take a look.

Scared a little when I opened it :o

I had the JDM taillight mod, but I had used resistors and diodes etc.

The whole thing came loose (because of the heat outside I think), and some parts even started to melt inside.

So now I've done it the good way.

Meanwhile, I took some pictures and made a HOW TO:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126810

Here's the result again ;)

dscn4042o.jpg

dscn4045n.jpg

Video, with the US module:

Also been working a little bit on the seat cupra bumperlip, for wintermode.

Fits good now, and it had a little repaint in black.

Drilled some holes to get the screws through.

But the ones I've tried today (the ones on the 1st pic) are a little too short.

So I will get some longer ones when I can :)

foto0713m.jpg

Edges are equal with the original ones (originally the "corner" was about 7cm more inside)

foto0717d.jpg

foto0718.jpg

Grtz :D

Looking very good mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links