Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla E12 By Noedel

noedel

Ok thanks, do you use roller fender ?

The arches are very thick at the back and I do not think it was possible.

If you could take a fast pic ( even with your phone ) just to see it

Sorry but it's the encomodo Noedel gosaria to get this film yellow headlights. where can I buy?

hug

Sorry to embarrass her Noedels but would like to get this film yellow headlights. where can I buy?

hug

@ Brian, it's available in every tuning shop :)

And else U can try on eBay.

@ Yoshi63, I took some pics of my rear arch, to show u from where it's rolled, and how much wider it is :)

This is all done with a normal "arch roll tool" yes.

Don't mind the dirty car.

p1010811on.jpg

p1010813m.jpg

p1010814x.jpg

p1010816o.jpg

p1010817p.jpg

Grtz

These coilovers are very cool Noedel's what brand?

hug

wheels are also killing. . . Are phenomenal, beautiful boy you have great taste.

Believes I'm a fan of your ideas all is well.

And reamers also do not know how it does not touch sides of studies, also with coilovers he did not move xD, LOOL

Anular edições

Thanks for your pics ;)

I will try to do the same.

• 2 months later...

Hey mate,

Congrats on the corolla one of the best I have ever seen.

I was wondering where did you get the front bumper spoiler, its makes the car look unreal.

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

haven't been here for a while.

Lets post some pics and updates again :)

@ tommy08, what spoiler do you mean, the black one on the original bumper?

That's a seat cupra bumperspoiler, I've heated it, so I could bend it in the right shape to fit our bumper ;)

And now some more meeting pictures.

p1020927y.jpg

p1020933a.jpg

Had a very small dent removed without painting, on the "Corolla club NL" meeting:

p1030547v.jpg

p1030575d.jpg

p1030720a.jpg

p1030712r.jpg

p1030704y.jpg

Made some centercaps for my winterwheels :)

p1030942y.jpg

Last week I've ordered something for fun: a bubble shift knob, better known as a !Removed! shift knob :P

$(KGrHqV,!k0E8J4EKPpKBPH0Ikmtpw~~60_58.JPG

And I've also ordered some extra foil, in yellow and red.

Yellow for the headlights, red for the taillights.

Here a quick photoshop of how it will look like:

voorlichtgeel.jpg

achterlichtrood.jpg

achterlichtrood2.jpg

Grtz!

Hey Jonas! Whazzup! :P

hahaha! Lookin good mate ;)

Curious about the shift knob xD

Grtz

This afternoon I've also tinted the headlights into yellow.

p1040071q.jpg

p1040072t.jpg

Grtz

• 2 weeks later...

Switched my wheels today, now I'm rolling on my winterwheels smile.png

Shame for the coilover kit, but that's what you get when the lady needs the car in winter blum.gif

p1040173kk.jpg

p1040170o.jpg

p1040172j.jpg

Grtz

• 2 weeks later...

Received the !Removed! gear knob today :)

When I opened the package, there was an extra part included.

Didn't even knob that it would have that extra function :P

To install it, I had to do some adjustments to the chrome ring under the gear knob.

p1040328r.jpg

This was the reason, there had to go a wire through.

p1040330a.jpg

Fits nicely, wire is going inside.

p1040329l.jpg

I attached the wire to the inside of the dashboard, and connected it onto a push button in the glove box.

p1040336r.jpg

Result by day and by night :)

p1040331w.jpg

p1040341f.jpg

I think it's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, but really happy with it.

The original gear knob is in the glove box, for when my girlfriend needs the rolla, she doesn't like it at all :P

Grtz

Hi Noedel, hope you are ok. It's been some time since I last visited the forum and, as always, I was very keen to take a look at your topic.

On a 100% friendly and honest basis, I believe that you are ruining your E12 - One of the most good looking and clean E12s I have personally seen.

You always try to change something, or to replace something or to add something, and this does not always have the expected results.

I was looking again the 1st page of your topic. I was the first one to comment! Your E12 was just GREAT with the TSport look (with Tsport front bumper), the fantastic rims, ultra lowered, nice backbox and just a slight touch of yellow on the fog lights to "break" the dark color of the car. I would not change even a screw on that car. I was login into the forum just to check pictures of your E12 and get ideas for my E12.

Then you started changing rims (with yellow ones), made the front lights yellow, installing !Removed! knobs, replacing the toyota Badge, (did you also untint the back windows?)

I know, noone wants to hear bad things about his car, but I believe that this forum exists so as we could help each other, and in case we see something wrong, to advise the other forum member accordingly.

I also know its your car, so if you like it this way, you can throw my opinion in the trash.

I just missed the old perfect noedel's E12. You are on the edge of turning the car into an "over the top" E12 (if not already crossed the line).

Don't get me wrong. As I said, I am being very friendly and honest. Please appreciate that because it is hard for me also to write the above post. Hope you don't get this post the wrong way.

My very honest reaction: No problem at all ;)

I'm glad to hear that my car was like an "example" to other people.

About the rear window tint, indeed, I took off the tint already 2 years ago, because I didn't really like it that much, looks more classy in stead of sportive without the tints.

The reason why the yellow alloys are on is simple.

I have been driving 2 years that very very low (1.5cm lowest point), and it was getting harder and harder to use this car as a daily ride.

I was also planning to leave my parents' home, to rent a house with my girlfriend, which I did begin this year.

So, I had in mind that this car had to become some kind of family car, my girlfriend had to be able to use this car for the daily supermarket visits etc. Wouldn't be easy at all with a car that low.

So I've been looking to buy new alloys, about the same shape as the silver ones, but one size bigger, 18inch. Also a little wider, so I had to raise the car anyway, to make it more useful as daily.

But, these wheels were only available in gunmetal colour that moment. That's why I bought these wheels, and got them repainted.

So I thought, why wouldn't I give them a special colour instead, silver looks so "basic" and simple ;)

The yellow foil on the headlights, I'm honest, I still have to get used to it myself. Also doubting to undo it, but now that it's wintertime, I'm using it as an extra "protection" for my headlights.

So yes, I guess those will be removed anyway after winter :)

The red tint on the taillights is 100% my taste, so those will stay.

The toyota Badge is something I'm proud of actually, I edited this to fit the bumper, and this is how the badges look like in Japan.

As I'm following mostly JDM-style, I think this is a nice Japanese touch.

!Removed!-knob is more for driftstyle cars, but there I'm also doing it for 1) fun and 2) the Japanese tint of it.

And as last "defence", I think that the car is just very bad looking as it is at this moment, because it's in winter mode.

It's still on height for MOT, and I'm keeping it this way because my girlfriend also needs the car alot, and we're planning some winter vacation with it.

I don't really trust my girlfriend in cold weather, so on this height it's alot easier for her too.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain here ;)

And as you said, this is where forum are created for, you MUST share opinions :)

Grtz

My very honest reaction: No problem at all ;)

I am very happy (and I feel relaxed) that you feel that way. I was afraid that you might misunderstand my post.

In any case, I know that now your car is in "winter look" mode. I am not judjing the winter look modifications.

I was sharing my opinion for the "summer look" :flowers: modifications and more specifically the yellow rims, the yellow front lights and the !Removed!-knob.

As I said, you know better than everyone why you decided to do it, and if you really like it or not. At the end of the day, who am I to judge you.

I just decided to share my opinion as I am a big "noedel E12" fan. :clap:

Have a nice day and keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

A little question.

Anyone ever heard of the brand SF1, or the Corolla E12 SF1 rear bumper?

Don't know if it's a complete bumper, or just a lip, several websites show opposite details.

I would also like to know if it's made out of plastic, or fiberglass.

Here's a picture:

20534_0.JPG

IMO the picture looks photoshopped alot btw.

All info is welcome :)

Grtz

I have never heard of that bumper, but why don't you try to find the rear spoiler of a Tsport Compressor?

It is similar to what you are after and I suppose more easy to find. I think it is just a lip, but your rear bumper may need some sort of modification.

I know it is made for two exhausts, but you can close one of the "holes", and just keep one for your exhaust pipe. One of my friends has done that to his facelift E12.

Nah, I'm not prepared to pay +1000 euros for just a lip :)

And that's plastic, so not really moddable.

Grtz

I will ask my friends how they got the lip and how much they paid because I don't think they have spend so much money on it.

I will revert!

Would be nice, thanks :)

Here in Belgium it's already 700+ euro, just for the lip, without diffusor, painting or installation.

Grtz

To get an idea, a friend of mine is selling i)his whole rear bumper ii)with the compressor spoiler plus iii)the compressor's dual exhaust for 500 euros.

And he is also offering to deduct the price if someone will give to him a facelift Tsport rear bumper (so as to replace his, I suppose).

http://www.car.gr/parts/view/3143186/

It's a shame that you do not live close enough so as to buy it. Unless of course he is prepared to ship it abroad. I can ask him if you want.

My other friend, bought just the lip from a TOYOTA dealer. The cost was 353 euros. He told me you have to cut your bamper and then fit the compressor lip.

The item number is: E-76085-YW501-AB