Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Previa Workshop Manual

tonyFP45

Does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for a 2005 Previa? I can't find one anywhere in any format. My A/C has gone off and a wiring diagram would be a big help.

Thanks,

Tony

If you find one, i'd be intrested too!

Doesn't look like theres any about haynes etc as I been looking too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

There isn't any anywhere i've been trying to get one for the last 3 years.. :disgust:

• 4 months later...

A mechanic pointed me to http://www.toyota-tech.eu/

but I had trouble getting on, apparently you have to have a microsoft OS.  Had this from Toyota

"Thank you for your email regarding your Toyota Previa.

If you click on the following link you will be taken to the correct website in order to find the manual you require.

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/

You will first need to create an account for the site before you can use the chargeable services (manuals).

I trust that this information will prove useful in resolving your query."

I hear it's 3 Euros an hour, which is cheap if it solves your problem.

FAQ includes Q. How do I get access to the information?

A. You can search the library for manuals by publication type, model, model code or language or any combination. The search result will produce a list of available publications with icons to identify the available formats. Some publication types (for example Bulletins and Accessory installation manuals) are immediately available to view “free of charge” others require you to register and purchase a subscription.

Formats
Online view (Subscription required for some types)
Book or Compact disc (Available via the webshop or print a pick list and purchase via a local Toyota or Lexus dealer)

So, there may actually be a book or disc. I have to get access to a microsoft computer to find out :(

Let me know if you have any luck, I have to fit a replacement gearbox and don't fancy doing it blind. Anyone know if the Avensis box fits a D4-D Previa?