Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want To Buy A Hilux Pickup.

MUDDY-DAZ

:unsure: Will shortly be in the market for purchasing my Dream 4x4 (hopefully within the next year, fingers-crossed!)

BUT, I dont know what to avoid when deciding which MK of hilux would be best to spend the extra pound to make sure I dont make expensive mistakes. Has anyone here got any advice? Possibly based on mistakes that they have made and learnt from?

If I explain what I'm planning ,then perhaps you all could help me with any probs on the horizion.

I'm looking for a post 1989 hilux pickup in good allround condition 2.4 ltr diesel engine, manual gearbox. with the intention of modifing. including a 12-18" suspension lift and fit 33" mud tyres. I havent got a clue when it comes to gaining more torque from the 2.4ltr block, apart from adding a 13row oil cooler and intercooler(?). Elsewhere I want to fit a rollcage, internal or external? I dont know!! if anyone can help me with any tricks or known probs or any helpful info would be gratfully recieved.

MUDDY-DAZ, intent on owning and modifying a Toyota Hilux!! GODDAMNIT!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links