Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Display Setup

zetor

Got in the car this morning and as the clocks have gone forward I thought I would correct the time, well I couldn't see an option for time setup so thought maybe it is after the setup for the date, it wasn't and I accidentally forwarded the year to 2012 and cannot see how you can go back only forward, the manual isn't much help it just says press the "Disp" button which only increases the year and it also doesn't mention anything about changing the time, all I see in the setup menu is: Language,Date,Date Form,Units,Eco and Back, any help much appreciated.

Edit: I have now got the date sorted by scrolling around until 2011 came back but still don't see an option to change the time in any way what so ever.

Ok I have found how to do it and will check it out tomorrow, seems you don't use the disp button but another smaller one that also resets the trip.

I set mine OK yesterday (1.33 Auris). I only used the disp button on the wheel. You have to have the engine off, ignition on.

Also works with engine on but stationary.

Got in the car this morning and as the clocks have gone forward I thought I would correct the time, well I couldn't see an option for time setup so thought maybe it is after the setup for the date, it wasn't and I accidentally forwarded the year to 2012 and cannot see how you can go back only forward, the manual isn't much help it just says press the "Disp" button which only increases the year and it also doesn't mention anything about changing the time, all I see in the setup menu is: Language,Date,Date Form,Units,Eco and Back, any help much appreciated.

Edit: I have now got the date sorted by scrolling around until 2011 came back but still don't see an option to change the time in any way what so ever.

Page 185 of the manual

Press & hold the "Display" button (LH button)

See image change to CLOCK

DATE

UNITS

Select CLOCK & Press & hold the "Display" button again.

You will see the time display eg.10:00 with the 10 highlighted

To reset the clock hours forward by one hour press the display button once, the 10 changes to 11

Leave for 5 seconds for the new time to be automatically entered.

Scroll through the rest of the menu with the Deisplay button until back to your desired view.

Job done

Easy?

I think the clock set up must be different for the Hybrid model, my Disp button is on the RH side of the steering wheel and I was presuming the clock could be altered with it but in fact there is a very small button in the bottom LH corner of the speedo display that is used, the RH corner has the trip button, still haven't worked out how to change from l/100kn to mpg, my manual definitely does not say and I have not found any option in the menu, I'll give up on that one, I'm getting used to km now:)

I think the clock set up must be different for the Hybrid model, my Disp button is on the RH side of the steering wheel and I was presuming the clock could be altered with it but in fact there is a very small button in the bottom LH corner of the speedo display that is used, the RH corner has the trip button, still haven't worked out how to change from l/100kn to mpg, my manual definitely does not say and I have not found any option in the menu, I'll give up on that one, I'm getting used to km now:)

See page 188 of the Owners manual.

Again its the LH button (which IS the Display Button)

Select "UNITS" & take it from there

The button on the right is the "Odometer trip " display change button

would have prefered a proper clock.its easier to look at wrist watch,(and most wear them)than fiddling behind steering wheel finding buttons, though some may have clock showing all time.each to their own.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links