Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Turbo Underpriced?

mark.pearce

HELLO ALL

Anyone think this is underpriced for the year and spec?

Private Sale

1993 TOYOTA MR2, 1993, K reg.

69000 miles, twin entry turbo, 16 alloys, HKS dump valave, 9Mths MOT, 3Mths Tax, remote c/l alarm/immobilizer, round rear lights. £2,800.

thats the one off autotrader in the Midlands.. a black one correct?

and yes,... its well under priced! i spoke to the guy and he sounded a bit iffy... and so i didn't take ti any further... :thumbsup:

yeps underpriced by about £1000 to £1500 if its a rev2/rev3, its probably been run ragged by the owner...

Agreed, it's not a good idea to get something that sounds iffy. Turbos can cost a lot to repair. If your lucky you'll get one with years of trouble free motoring...... I;ve had mine for five years, unfortunately i have a problem with the top end now, but until now its been plain sailing.

way too cheap!!

if something seems too good to be true,.......it usually is!

avoid it fella,...however maybe have a test drive and rag it - to teach the unscrupulous bloke a lesson! :P

playing devils advocate however, it could be that the bloke just wants a quick sale - is worth a bob or two and doesnt mind passing on a bargain?

Lol, yeah definately, I'd love to see the look on his face as the engine explodes! Better still get a mate to video the whole thing then expose him on rogue traders :).