Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest Pic Of My Rolla!

JEGIER

heres the latest pic of my corolla i toook when i went for a drive at the weekend, shes a bit scruffy but still an alright pic i think

carhartside.jpg

what other mods you got? do you have a build thread?

and what else is planned?

!can you please post a pic of your headlamp bulbs? and a link? id love some. my Halfords blue ones are not one tiny bit blue

i havent got a build thread, just got all my mods in the garage section on corollaclubuk, erm got heko wind deflectors, tte lowering springs, 17" team dynamics pro race 1.2s, tte front grille, after market rear lights with blue indicator bulbs, tinted rear windows (20%) and a k&n 57i induction kit,

erm the headlights ive got are sports blue ones from motorworld i think the make might have been ring.

How much did it cost you to get your roof wrapped?

Thinking of doing it to mine...

It's about time you changed you Signature and Avatar :P :lol:

I have had to do the rounds on all the Forums I am a member of to update them :rolleyes:

KP

How much did it cost you to get your roof wrapped?

Thinking of doing it to mine...

i think it was £130 for the roof, £100 for the bonnet and £40 for the mirrors.

and i know kparris just never remember to do it when i have the time haha.

lol nice nice! I make all mine on Photobucket, I am no photoshop artist lol. I'd do one in photobucket if you wanted just like mine but it wouldnt be as good as your current one IMO :lol:

do the healights look good when on? and what!? BLUE indicator bulbs!? lol that sounds awesome but il be surprised if you get away with that for long! hey if you indicate left right left right youl look like a cop car hehe

yeah from a distance they look quite blue i think, will look better once i get LED sidelighst in i think. the blue indicator bulbs look blue to look at but they flash orange lol there perfectly legal!

and i didnt make my last sig which and dont speak to the person who made it now haha just have to make a crap one on photobucket i suppose lol.

LOVE the window deflectors !

very nice car man.

al have to try and remember to get the camera out next time it gets a good clean hasnt had one in a while!

looks good mate, i like the grill fits nicely with the black wrap. good job. how much did the grill run you?

looks good mate, i like the grill fits nicely with the black wrap. good job. how much did the grill run you?

Don't know if its the same grille but you can get this one http://www.fk-automotive.org.uk/websale7/Sportgrill-Toyota.htm?Ctx={ver%2f7%2fver}{st%2f3ea%2fst}{cmd%2f0%2fcmd}{m%2fwebsale%2fm}{s%2ffk-automotive%2fs}{l%2fEnglish%2fl}{mi%2f24-2500%2fmi}{p1%2fe26ba6f1b1cfd06dd5ff6e9824d6a0b8%2fp1}{md5%2f14ae15af56f4dc0d9d520c8a1c0ff6d6%2fmd5}

I have just received mine and its mint its the bottom one that I bought and with postage was a shade over £30

the grille is the proper TTE grill from toyota and set me back about £170 from partsking, well worth the money, i bought a replica from the net before i had this one and it just didnt look right, didnt fit right and was pretty much a waste of money.