Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got Another 4.1!

AS90

Im now on my second 4.1 Rav4 and I love it! No probs so far. Thought you may be interested in my new softroader forum. The TOC is one of the only decent forums you can discuss the Rav4, we need more! So I built SoftroaderUK.com to discuss Ravs, CRVs, Freelanders etc. Give us a whirl!

0d070418.jpg

Bothy....FGS....DO NOT OPEN THE PHOTO....it's got 5 doors !!!!!

An oldie but a goody, AS.

Big Kev :lol:

Im now on my second 4.1 Rav4 and I love it! No probs so far. Thought you may be interested in my new softroader forum. The TOC is one of the only decent forums you can discuss the Rav4, we need more! So I built SoftroaderUK.com to discuss Ravs, CRVs, Freelanders etc. Give us a whirl!

0d070418.jpg

That looks very tidy. :thumbsup:

But where was the photo taken?

Mike D

Muted grumblings - AS90 - you really should photograph the car just from the front or back. Although its a nice car and a bargain, you should know that you have invested in a grease seeking monster! All those doors will require at least 12.5kg of grease per week and the stesses put on the body by it being stretched may lead to structural failure in due course. I assume its a petrol engine with manual gearbox and doesn't have air conditioning - cos these things are for wimps!

I no longer visit the Wirral where I enjoyed my schooling days. But I still remember the roads there are not too clever for a limousine with such a length. :lol:

Have fun and look after all those hinges.

To help, I have listed some of the hinges below...

Front offside drivers door = 2 hinges + the 4 lock hinges

Front nearside door with another 6 hinges

Rear offside door with 6 hinges

Rear nearside door with 6 hinges

Bonnet (hood) with 2 hinges and the latch hinge

Rear door with 6 hinges

Petrol cap - 2 hinges

Do the front seats have hinges? If so theres another 4

Glovebox hinges - 2

Fuse box hinge

Thats 42 and there must be more...anyone else dare to list some more ???

If we had the power to delete Bothy's ramblings, would he become unhinged....?

Big Kev :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The hills above Abergele.

Ah right - looked a bit like a couple of locations down here and I thought I recognised the third ewe from the left. :baaa:

4.1 prices do seem to have dropped a bit recently. Rightly or wrongly, fear of fuel costs I suppose.

Mike D

Thats 42 and there must be more...anyone else dare to list some more ???

Hinge and Bracket? or was that something completely different? :lol:

Hinge and Bracket? or was that something completely different? :lol:

Bothy in drag? Surely not. That really is not a thought to conjure with while eating my lunch :eek:

Mike D

The hills above Abergele.

Ah right - looked a bit like a couple of locations down here and I thought I recognised the third ewe from the left. :baaa:

I'd have thought it was obvious - those sheep are far better looking than the scraggy old dags on Dartmoor :rolleyes:

post-81940-0-00656300-1301571539_thumb.jNice 4.1 you have there! ive only had mine since Nov last year, I gave it a good service and apart from changing a bulb in the dash heater panel ive had zero probs! I am after a decent set of stock alloys though as I have steel wheels that are starting to rust.

post-81940-0-00656300-1301571539_thumb.jNice 4.1 you have there! ive only had mine since Nov last year, I gave it a good service and apart from changing a bulb in the dash heater panel ive had zero probs! I am after a decent set of stock alloys though as I have steel wheels that are starting to rust.

Logie...PM sent.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Logie...PM sent.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Kev - let us in on yer secret PM -.... not another drag queen ??? :eek:

You need to get that softroaderuk forum advertised more. Its a good idea, but even typing it in to google doesnt bring back a hit.