Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Advert

Gav 18

On TV last night I saw what I thought was an advert for the Auris Hybrid. However the advert went on to talk about the Prius, then mentioned the Prius+ and Yaris Hybrid are due in 2012. Anyone else seen it?

On TV last night I saw what I thought was an advert for the Auris Hybrid. However the advert went on to talk about the Prius, then mentioned the Prius+ and Yaris Hybrid are due in 2012. Anyone else seen it?

Was it this one?

And if you check the Toyota UK website you'll see further details on the Prius + and Yaris HSD and even details on the proposed IQ EV!

Yes I saw it too!

I quite fancy the Yaris hybrid :thumbsup:

David

Yes I saw it too!

I quite fancy the Yaris hybrid :thumbsup:

David

In 18 months I will be packing up work completely - at which point I will want something smaller than my Prius and larger than the Wife's Aygo --- low and behold a Yaris HSD...

t'will be around 6 months old when I'm ready to buy one, just enough time to get any wrinkles out of the way before I place my order!! :yahoo:

ps - looks good too!

In 18 months I will be packing up work completely - at which point I will want something smaller than my Prius and larger than the Wife's Aygo --- low and behold a Yaris HSD...

t'will be around 6 months old when I'm ready to buy one, just enough time to get any wrinkles out of the way before I place my order!! :yahoo:

ps - looks good too!

Yeah, it does look good. However, I've got my eyes on the plug-in Prius when my lease on the Auris HSD runs out. ;)

ps - looks good too!

Yeah, it does look good. However, I've got my eyes on the plug-in Prius when my lease on the Auris HSD runs out. ;)

lol

Can you imagine the fun the yobs will have, running along the road unplugging all the cables from the at present non-existant plugs that you plug the phv's into!!

apart from the fact that I have a lockup garage with no electricity....

and how many people actually put their cars in the garage??

lol

Can you imagine the fun the yobs will have, running along the road unplugging all the cables from the at present non-existant plugs that you plug the phv's into!!

apart from the fact that I have a lockup garage with no electricity....

and how many people actually put their cars in the garage??

Well, I have electricity in my garage - which I happen to use every day, and the "yob factor" in Norway is quite low. There are also numerous charging stations already set up around shopping centres and so on. (Things like that help to make up for the high cost of living here). :)

In any case, the Plug-in Prius isn't dependent on plug-in stations to work. When the Battery runs out, it just reverts to the normal HSD system that we all know and love.

What I do need to investigate, however, is whether the HSD system needs to be fully warmed up before the car will run on Battery alone. If so, the advantages of such a system are somewhat reduced in a country with a climate like Norway. :ermm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links