Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Indicators For Gen6

gtuk

Apparently gen7 Celica (clear) side indicators fit the mk2 (1990-1999) MR2 - so it's probably a good bet that these will fit the gen6. Available from Toyota dealerships - should be around £20 for a pair (and obviously you'll then need to get orange bulbs too - but get these from Halfords, not Toyota).

Not sure about the front indicators though.

depends on which gen 6 front you have, if you're a facelift version you can remove the orange lense by doing the oven trick.

If you're pre-facelift I'm not aware of any clear corners yet for the bumper.

In either case a set of clear side repeaters shouldn't cost you more than £20.. (unless you buy from Fensport) - there's usually a few on eBay as well.

cheers guys....

what year did they make the facelift gen6 and what's the oven trick??mine's a 95 gt..

facelift occurred in september 1996 so you will have the older orange lenses.. I think they pop up sometimes on eBay.. I also heard of a place in the states where you could send them your light and they would send you back some clear ones.. - haven't managed to find it aain though..

the oven trick works on facelift indicators which are already clear - they flash orange due to an orange lense in side the light.

Firstly purchase a set of silvervision or such like indicator bulbs (silver colour but will flash orange). Remove the indicator by unscrewing the philips fitting screw.

you heat them up in a warm oven and pull the light apart. use a small philips screwdriver to remove the orange lense, heat up again and push the light back together to seal it.

ensure it's sealed all around and refit.. voila.. clear corners..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links