Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T-Sport

TSportVirgin!

Hi guys thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my T-sport.

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

It's a 52 plate, with full leather interior.

The mods were done by the previous owner, so I can't take any credit.

Mods are:

Lowered 45mm front 35mm rear

Original alloys painted black,

red calipers,

drilled discs

de-badged boot

rear tinted windows

I'm currently on the look out for a price for wrapping my roof, so if anyone knows of any good places in the Manchester area..

Thanks

Paul.

If you find anyone good for wrapping will you let me know?? I am thinking of having the bonnet done

Bradford wouldn't be too bad for me, I need somewhere good as its a bit of a complicated job I want doing

Jegier:

The only plans at the minute are :-

Carbon Fibre Toyota badges front and back - I have them just need a nice day and patience!!

hopefully the roof, and centre part of the rear spoiler

and possibly a K&N Typhoon.

I don't want to do too much, but I would also like either HiD's or Angel eye lights.

Thanks for the comments guys.....

I'll second that carbon badges sounds good. Any piccies?

I'll second that carbon badges sounds good. Any piccies?

carbonlogo.jpg

It's not yet on the car, they only arrived yesterday. They are from US this is the eBay link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Rear-Trunk-Front-badge-emblem-Black-Carbon-/250678120161?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5d948ee1

ahh i seen these just thought there maybe somwhere uk based

how much did they end up costing and do they look good? :thumbsup:

ahh i seen these just thought there maybe somwhere uk based

how much did they end up costing and do they look good? :thumbsup:

Ended up costing around £15 total, takes about 10 days to arrive, yeah they look alright.

Hopefully if the weather is good at the weekend I'll try and get them on..

love the skirts, love the badges. I'm pulling up a chair Cus this looks like its gonna be a really nice car in a few weeks Cus its nice already.

Ok, had some spare time this afternoon and decided to do the rear Badge.

It was a bit of a pain in the :censor: getting the original of.

But here is the end result.

IMG_0326.jpg

However I did notice a problem a couple of hours after, I think the sticky tape stuff used to attach the Badge is a little naff! The Badge has started to lift slightly at the top, the sticky tape is actually coming away from the badge! :help:

Also, the front badge is slightly bigger, so I need to think about how to do that, when you unclip it the holes that it clips into are visible :o

Ok, had a play the other day.

Here's the front Badge.

IMAG0586.jpg

A friend of mine says the background would look better and make the Badge stand out if it was painted same colour as the car, what do you think?

Yh I think the back one looks nice :thumbsup: , not so sure if it stands out as much on the front. You could try and paint the front background, where it will stand out but im not sure if will then look nice overall

I think that the front Badge looked better when it was silver.

I like the rear Badge (just ordered one on the strength of the pic posted) I think the front grille needs some colour or buy a grille with no Badge at all. I have just replaced my grille with one that doesn't have the Badge and IMO it looks a little on the mean side

I like the rear badge (just ordered one on the strength of the pic posted) I think the front grille needs some colour or buy a grille with no badge at all. I have just replaced my grille with one that doesn't have the badge and IMO it looks a little on the mean side

dangermooser

I would advise removing the sticky tape that's on the Badge when it arrives - it's crap and has started lifting on the rear!

Were did you get your badgeless grille?

Paul.

I like the rear badge (just ordered one on the strength of the pic posted) I think the front grille needs some colour or buy a grille with no badge at all. I have just replaced my grille with one that doesn't have the badge and IMO it looks a little on the mean side

dangermooser

I would advise removing the sticky tape that's on the Badge when it arrives - it's crap and has started lifting on the rear!

Paul.

Noted that, thanks Paul :thumbsup:

Does look cool that mate despite the poor tape