Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Compressor Locations

PKelman

I've just recently bought a black Corolla Compressor and have been curious as to how much of them are actually left on the road today. I know only 250 of them were produced but i'm assuming that figure is much lower now with crashes, breakdowns and write offs etc.

Who out there owns one? Also, i stay in Aberdeenshire up in Scotland and was again curious to know if there are any other Compressor's in the area?

General discussion on the compressor is welcome :thumbsup:

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I've just recently bought a black Corolla Compressor and have been curious as to how much of them are actually left on the road today. I know only 250 of them were produced but i'm assuming that figure is much lower now with crashes, breakdowns and write offs etc.

Who out there owns one? Also, i stay in Aberdeenshire up in Scotland and was again curious to know if there are any other Compressor's in the area?

Paul

Hi Paul... I've owned a silver Compressor since October 2010. I live in the south of England near Reading. Would of been good if Toyota numbered the cars with an interior plate like other manufacturers do with limited run cars.

There is one in my local dealers, they got it in a month or so after I got my tsport off them :(

ok, lol. that is just creepy.

my name is also Paul, i live in Aberdeen with a black compressor aswell. i guess u'r the other black compressor i saw on union street a few weeks back.

i first had a compressor last year, then some idiot in an audi on the Netherley road thought it would be a good idea to overtake on a corner. i happened to be coming in the other direction and the result is one less compressor roaming the streets.

a month after the accident, with the help of pistonheads, i went down to Newcastle and got another compressor (one that was previously owned by a Toyota Head Tech)

there is also another compressor in Aberdeen just off springfield road(silver).

Phoenixz

P.S. happy to talk specs/mods in person or on forums if u ever want a meet up, it'll be the smallest car meet in history :P

I saw one driving on the m27 heading towards Portsmouth/Cosham yesterday (Friday 15th April 2011) looked smart, unmodded but cleannnnnnn. :)

I tried to drive up along side to say hello, but they sped off haha :P

I saw a decuma grey 05 Compressor goes past me last night...looked very clean...certainly looked the part...was the 1st Comp i've ever seen in Leicester!..saying that its the 1st Comp i've EVER seen in the real...Would be a dream to own one...Lucky guys!

Omg more active members from scotland, i know 2 guys with comps, one stays in boness (black) other in glasgow (silver).

Email from TTE 17.10.2007

Dear Andri,

According to my information we´ve produced 440 Euro 3 vehicles and 164 Euro 4 vehicles.

Kind regards,

Norbert Schäfer

Manager

Product Development & After Sales Service

Sales & Sports Conversion

Toyota Motorsport GmbH

Toyota Allee 7

D-50858 Köln

www.toyota-f1.com

Total 604 where converted to "Compressors" by TTE Köln.

I got a compressor, grey 55 plate, and love it still!!! Hahaha not much love on mpg, figured about 13mpg last full tank.....but it was fun lol :D

I bought mine from Scotland , milngavie or sumwhere...must be a few up there, I've not seen another one on the road yet.

Located in : Hull & North Wales

P.s. One of the reasons I bought the Comp was because of it's exclusivity, anyone can buy a Type R! Plus I love peoples faces when they don't know what it is :o

Hi,

I have a compressor live in the northwest, looking at moving to Inverness though :thumbsup:

I got a compressor, grey 55 plate, and love it still!!! Hahaha not much love on mpg, figured about 13mpg last full tank.....but it was fun lol :D

Who else have you been racing :lol: you nutter

I've got one but I'm nowhere near scotland! Im in south Wales, looking to depart with mine I want an M3, but honestly can't fault the car very well built and surprises a lot of people who fancy their chances!

Mine's up in Leeds.

Hey up lads and lasses,

Might be a bit old and past it, but Etihad has just started a thread a few posts above about Saying Safe and added to by Corolla d4d,

then you have this Compressor thread with pics of sparkling motors with reg nos and locations .. why not include house numbers and postcodes so I can call round with the tow truck tonight !!

Might be wise to ask the forum moderator to delete the thread..?

• 2 weeks later...

my name is also Paul, i live in Aberdeen with a black compressor aswell. i guess u'r the other black compressor i saw on union street a few weeks back.

i first had a compressor last year, then some idiot in an audi on the Netherley road thought it would be a good idea to overtake on a corner. i happened to be coming in the other direction and the result is one less compressor roaming the streets.

a month after the accident, with the help of pistonheads, i went down to Newcastle and got another compressor (one that was previously owned by a Toyota Head Tech)

Phoenixz

P.S. happy to talk specs/mods in person or on forums if u ever want a meet up, it'll be the smallest car meet in history :P

Yes that is slighty creepy! haha

Gutted to hear about your accident, good thing is you made it out alive i guess! shame that's one less on the road though.

Ah i'll have to keep an eye out for that one then, my girlfriend also notified me that theres another black one that parks in the square in Stonehaven everyday, so unless that's your place of work then that's another one to keep an eye out for.

Chances are it was me going up union street, the guy previous to me installed a back box so you normally hear it before you see it :thumbsup:

Would be good to get a decent enough size of group together and take them to a running road to see what the actual figures are now.

I bought mine from Scotland , milngavie or sumwhere...must be a few up there, I've not seen another one on the road yet.

Located in : Hull & North Wales

P.s. One of the reasons I bought the Comp was because of it's exclusivity, anyone can buy a Type R! Plus I love peoples faces when they don't know what it is :o

I'm having the most fun i've ever had in any car right now. I'm in love with it!

I also share the same reason as you, owned the 5 dr SR before the compressor, liked the corolla so much i upgraded to this one. The exclusivity was the main selling point for me, so many vxr's and type r's driving around and i like to be different :thumbsup: Also, the look on the 'sooped up' corsa drivers faces when you leave them behind is priceless :P

Paul

Hi Paul... I've owned a silver Compressor since October 2010. I live in the south of England near Reading. Would of been good if Toyota numbered the cars with an interior plate like other manufacturers do with limited run cars.

I used to see a silver T-Sport in Marlow daily... can't remember if it was a Compressor though. I used to live about 8 miles from Reading and definitely saw a Compressor in that colour about... (I notice T-Sports because there is a non T-Sport, maybe the S, with a similar body kit)

Phoenixz

Yes that is slighty creepy! haha

Gutted to hear about your accident, good thing is you made it out alive i guess! shame that's one less on the road though.

Ah i'll have to keep an eye out for that one then, my girlfriend also notified me that theres another black one that parks in the square in Stonehaven everyday, so unless that's your place of work then that's another one to keep an eye out for.

Chances are it was me going up union street, the guy previous to me installed a back box so you normally hear it before you see it :thumbsup:

Would be good to get a decent enough size of group together and take them to a running road to see what the actual figures are now.

yep, that is my place of work (hence my accident on the Netherley road). i park it right outside the front window everyday to keep an eye on it and watch people admire it :D. Unfortunately i also have to watch the :censor: :censor: seagull's :censor: on it every day.

i'v got to say that the Netherley road is the best commute anyone could ask for, but the best bit of road in Aberdeen is just 1min west of Stonehaven. there is a cork screw up a hill that starts (or ends) in a fjord at a small place called Tewel. i'd link google maps if i could figure out how to.

Phoenixz

P.S. there is an Aberdeen dyno day planned on the pistonheads Scotland forum. not sure of the details tho