Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Shoild

igopt

Hello everyone, tell me why I should buy an Aygo, I have owned VWs all my life and currently have 1.8t new beetle which I have owned for 6 years and loved it but I am going to become a personel trainer next year and need something more economical.

So why not get a fiesta/Honda Jazz.... reviews of the Aygo seem good! - persuade me people!

Reliability, despite some of the comments you may read it IS a Toyota.

It is funky, nippy, economical, good looking, stable, cheap to insure, tax and fill up.... Anyrhing else guys?

Hello everyone, tell me why I should buy an Aygo, I have owned VWs all my life and currently have 1.8t new beetle which I have owned for 6 years and loved it but I am going to become a personel trainer next year and need something more economical.

So why not get a fiesta/Honda Jazz.... reviews of the Aygo seem good! - persuade me people!

well ive just bought an aygo go 11 reg for the same reasons.

I driven nothing but Seat Ibiza's and Leons since i started driving and can honestly say im glad for the aygo!

I driven nothing but Seat Ibiza's and Leons since i started driving and can honestly say im glad for the aygo!

Your MPG seems a bit low for one of these things or are you just heavy footed, I would want 50mpg!

Go to a Jazz forum and find good things about the Jazz, it's horses for courses. Not sure you could find a good review about a Fiesta :lol: have you priced one? :g:

Aygo is good value, nippy, good on fuel, get 3 years free servicing and £755 off list price too

LINDOP AYGO DEAL

Kingo

Your MPG seems a bit low for one of these things or are you just heavy footed, I would want 50mpg!

to be fair mines brand new and that fuelly thing is messed up.. im around the 50 mark at the moment think 48.9 mpg

Go to a Jazz forum and find good things about the Jazz, it's horses for courses. Not sure you could find a good review about a Fiesta :lol: have you priced one? :g:

Aygo is good value, nippy, good on fuel, get 3 years free servicing and £755 off list price too

LINDOP AYGO DEAL

Kingo

I'm looking second hand, about £5k seen some £4k ish 40 k on the clock. I don't want finance either, will pay cash for it. iF I have something cheap, would rather have something quirky and fun and by the looks of it an Aygo might fit the bill.

LINDOP AYGO DEAL

Kingo

I'm looking second hand, about £5k seen some £4k ish 40 k on the clock. I don't want finance either, will pay cash for it. iF I have something cheap, would rather have something quirky and fun and by the looks of it an Aygo might fit the bill.

It certainly will. I bought mine second-hand as my first car, and I love it. Getting around 55 mpg, had 62 before and managed 490 miles on a tank!

that fuelly thing is messed up...

It's basing its' outcome on ONE fillup. And for THAT fillup it seems to be accurate...

You need to input more data to keep it up to date.

I use SpritMonitor and have entered all but the forst three or so fillups.

So I get a much more accurate average consumption, since

I've done more distance and have burnt more petrol...

that fuelly thing is messed up...

It's basing its' outcome on ONE fillup. And for THAT fillup it seems to be accurate...

You need to input more data to keep it up to date.

I use SpritMonitor and have entered all but the forst three or so fillups.

So I get a much more accurate average consumption, since

I've done more distance and have burnt more petrol...

Plus it is US MPG. Click the sig and you can convert to UK MPG

They have one of the best residuals from new, retaining just above 50% after 3 years and 30,000 miles. Tyres are under £40 each.

I would look at the new deals though, I know you say you dont want finance, but I dont think it would cost you anymore, and you get a lot of benefits.

Mine is a Aygo GO, thats £185 PCM with £1500 deposit.( IS with 15000 a year and have air con and metallic paint) I am saving £60 PMC on fuel, the money I got from my part ex is paying for the AYGO and will do for the next 3 years. In three years time I will hand the car back in part ex and start again. I get free servicing and the warrety.

I would say if you buying second hand have a good look at the service history, as some of the older ones can have a few problems as have been told many times on the forum.

Can get payments of £99 when the offers are good.

Over all great little car, its a happy car, just sit in one, just makes you happy! :)

Easy and fun to drive, cheap to own! Looks great, too!

Personally I would test drive it as not all can live with the compromise of the Aygo. I love it as it cheap to run, goes well, great on fuel, 58 mpg if your not heavy footed. Down side is it noisy, bit plasticy inside and the small wheel base isn't the most comfortable.

Avoid the Ford at all costs, expensive and not as good as the fuel economy suggests.

PS-The Finance is a con, you pay all that money a month then at the end of it you have to give the car back or pay another huge sum. Ok if you wanna keep having a new car but best avoid as the money you'll pay over the years is a lot.

In my house i have an Aygo and the wife has a Jazz! Both are good, but we find for long motorway journeys the Jazz is generally better (its quieter and there is more space to take things) but for driving to work (we both do about 50 mile round trip) the Aygo has better fuel economy by about 15MPG. Really i think the decision will have to be after a few test drives, and figuring out how much stuff you will be needing to take.

I believe that a new Aygo has become over-priced in the last two years.

I own an Aygo Blue but I would not buy another one at today's prices.

£9750 for a 3 door Blue is simply not worth the money.

Sorry all Aygo fans but that price should be nearer £8250.

I believe that a new Aygo has become over-priced in the last two years.

I own an Aygo Blue but I would not buy another one at today's prices.

£9750 for a 3 door Blue is simply not worth the money.

Sorry all Aygo fans but that price should be nearer £8250.

It must be the change in UK pound as in Finland the price of Aygo has remained the same last three years, before that it was a bit more expensive but the tax system was changed to CO2-based which was great for Aygo!

Well I test drove one and was pleasantly suprised, the steering wheel was nice and chunky and it had a bit of a nip about it, looked okay too. What I didn't like was the feel of the gear stick, I felt like I could break it but that might just be coming from a VW. When I got back in my car it was like getting into a tank. I think I will look for one but need to sell my car first.

If anyone wants a beetle, 1.8t black r32 wheels, votex front bumper full VW history.

Your beetle will be pants on fuel, im guessing your lucky to get 30-35mpg? Double that and your in Aygo territory. Ive had several VW's (well skodas) and trust me the build quality of the toyota is much higher (even though people think VW's are built well). Ive found toyota dealers very helpful and polite.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links