Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2011

Phoenix999

I have pm'd giddlepin ref the organisation of this, as soon as I have any news I will let you all know,

Thanks again to the people supporting us :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :D

I have pm'd giddlepin ref the organisation of this, as soon as I have any news I will let you all know,

I've been reading your list of attendees and theres a serious lack of AE100 Corollas of the 3 door variety! :eek:

Bung my name down, I'll deffo be coming :yes::thumbsup: - if we can get this many people coming at short notice, its an amazing effort! :yahoo: :D

Let me know if theres anything I can do / bring to help - I'll be at Mallory Park this weekend, but back on here again Monday. :yes:

Freebird c&P the list and add your name on.....appreciate your support :thumbsup:

Steve controls the purse strings so you'd be best speaking to him thumbsup.gif

Steve controls the purse strings so you'd be best speaking to him thumbsup.gif

It wouldn't let me send a pm to Steve, so I have asked giidlepin to forward the message

Gaz,

Could you see if you could speak to Steve as we seem to be struggling a little to get in touch with him,

Thanks

Freebird c&P the list and add your name on.....appreciate your support :thumbsup:

1. Dangermooser Corolla T Sport

2. My Mate Corolla G6R

3. Phoenix999 - Avensis Tourer (Saturday only)

4. Karma Supra - Hilux Surf

5. Charlies Angel - MR2 (Sat evening - Sunday)

6. Leeky - Sillycar GT-4

7. Matt MR2 Turbo

8. Rookey - Supra

9. CRXXX - S13

10. PaulT - Supra

11. Lord Ed - Prelude

12. JCB - Sillycar

13. LeaLea - Sillycar

14. MIP - S2000 (90% confirmed - yes he is in IT)

15. Freebird - Corolla

No probs!

Thanks freebird and everyone else, I haven't heard anything from admin as yet, I will wait another day (can't do much at the moment as its my littleuns 3rd birthday today)

If I don't hear anything then we need to decide on the best way going forward to make sure its a success

Thanks freebird and everyone else, I haven't heard anything from admin as yet, I will wait another day (can't do much at the moment as its my littleuns 3rd birthday today)

If I don't hear anything then we need to decide on the best way going forward to make sure its a success

Steve (admin) was online yesterday so will have got your messages.... sorry to say but I am starting to think he is side-stepping this issue :huh: :(

Right chaps and chapeses, we do not seem to be getting anywhere with TOC admin which I believe is very unfortunate.

I have printed of the application form for JAE and I really want to get this in ASAP to secure a half decent pitch.

The price per person is £25 and this gives you access to the whole weekend and camping on site etc, the minimum we need to raise is £250 so thats 10 names (I managed to do that without a calculator!!!)

Me and my mate are both taking our partners so we have £100 in the kitty already, so its time for those that want to go to dig deep!

I am happy to collate the money and then send it off once everyone has paid and have no problem in providing some sort of receipt along with contact details etc etc. I am able to accept payment by paypal, direct transfer (bank to bank) or by cheque (though its a pain waiting for it to clear)It would be great if the ones who have put their names forward to contact me ASAP to let me know how they would best like to proceed.

While we are at it we need to think about organising things like a bbq and such like for over the weekend so all ideas greatly appreciated,

Thanks for your continued support

PM Sent ;)

£25 Sent :)

1. Dangermooser Corolla T Sport - PAID

2. My Mate Corolla G6R - PAID

5. Charlies Angel - MR2 SW20 (Sat evening - Sunday)

6. Leeky - Celica GT-4 ST205 - PAID

7. Matt - MR2 Turbo SW20

8. Rookey - Supra JZA80

9. CRXXX - S13

10. PaulT - Supra JZA80

11. Lord Ed - Prelude

12. JCB - Celica GT ST202

13. LeaLea - Celica GT ST202

15. Freebird - Corolla

Thanks Leeky

Just to make this as clear as possible.....

If you are taking a partner/ friend etc it will cost £25 each regardless of you just being in one car. If you are going alone in one car then you only have to pay £25. To book the the pitch we need to pay £250 but if we have more people and or more cars then we have to pay for each person, therefore if we had 20 people attending our stand then the total cost for us would be £500.

If you need further explanation just ask :thumbsup:

You can always add guests later on before the event or indeed on the day you arrive, IIRC if you book in advance you get a free programme booklet thingy :yahoo:

1. Dangermooser + 1 Corolla T Sport - PAID £50

2. My Mate +1 Corolla G6R - PAID £50

5. Charlies Angel - MR2 SW20 (Sat evening - Sunday)

6. Leeky - Celica GT-4 ST205 - PAID £25

7. Matt - MR2 Turbo SW20

8. Rookey - Supra JZA80

9. CRXXX - S13

10. PaulT - Supra JZA80

11. Lord Ed - Prelude

12. JCB - Celica GT ST202

13. LeaLea - Celica GT ST202

15. Freebird - Corolla

As i understand it Steve is prepared to have a stand....

Raising the £250 gets you 1 20x20m stand on which you have to accomodate all cars and tents...... as a guide we had 4 pitches last year.

I still have the TOC gazebo which takes up a bit of room too.

I don't think 1 pitch will be enough.

You really need to have a conversation with Steve over TOC being at JAE.

Gaz,

I know I could do with speaking to Steve but I can't PM him, I don't have a telephone number for him and I don't have an email address for him.

I think we will just have to go as part of another club because we aren't getting anywhere with this

£25 - Ouch, up £5 on last year and for that you get the pitch free???

Trousers down I feel!

You shouldn't be organising something in the name of TOC without confirmation of being allowed.

Also you have to think about the health and safety aspects of the pitch. You have to leave a 3m gap between the cars and the tents. You have to have a certain gap between tents and take guide ropes into account.

Paypal - Don't forget fees as you will soon end up out of pocket

BBQ - Easier if people all sort themselves. To arrange one and have food sorted for a full weekend is a pain

It seems to me you are rushing into this a little blindly just to make sure you actually get somewhere

Stu

I have been very busy sorting out my road trip to Tuscany with fellow club members, this has taken me months to prepare as has the recent CAE meeting here, I will still be dealing with issues on that probably till the last minute on 22nd July, Hou and Gaz already know what is involved with organising JAE and if you could have sorted everything out in the six days since you started this I would be very impressed indeed.

I have had a word with Steve for you and hope he will respond to this, as I said I will be going away soon and probably won't be able to do anything for the next two weeks......

Les

£25 - Ouch, up £5 on last year and for that you get the pitch free???

Trousers down I feel!

You shouldn't be organising something in the name of TOC without confirmation of being allowed.

Also you have to think about the health and safety aspects of the pitch. You have to leave a 3m gap between the cars and the tents. You have to have a certain gap between tents and take guide ropes into account.

Paypal - Don't forget fees as you will soon end up out of pocket

BBQ - Easier if people all sort themselves. To arrange one and have food sorted for a full weekend is a pain

It seems to me you are rushing into this a little blindly just to make sure you actually get somewhere

Hou,

As I have previously stated I am happy to organise this outside of TOC, I was hoping that we could possibly get somewhere where we could do this under TOC. I have been talking to the organisers of the event and confirmed the main details ref H&S, do and don'ts and the overall organisation, paypal is fine as long as the money is sent in the correct way which has already been discussed with the relevant persons expressing an interest, I have done a lot of work on this behind the scenes so to speak to ensure that to the best of my abilities and anyone who wishes to lend a hand that we can have a good display and a succesful weekend.

Les,

Thanks for your reply, I never intended to get everything sorted in 6 or 7 days merely to get enough people to commit to make this work, in terms of names put forward we have achieved the first aim. I would just be grateful if we could get a yes/ no reply from TOC and least we know what we are working with

3m s from cars and tents?. My truck IS my tent lol

3m s from cars and tents?. My truck IS my tent lol

:lol::thumbsup:

Will give you a bell this evening after I finish work didn't have time the other day.

I have spoken at length to the organiser and we only have to pay the £25 each and we get the pitch thrown in, we have to pitch our tents 3 metres away but this is on a seperate area of land. If we need more than one standard pitch area we can get this from the organiser.

So whats the score?

Almost the weekend and nobody else paid :(

Are we gonna make the payment deadline? Or do we need to knock this on the head?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links