Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2011

Phoenix999

Why the need for secrecy??

If the TOC stand isn't going ahead you should say so and hopefully not use TOC to gain numbers for another club.....

Why the need for secrecy??

If the TOC stand isn't going ahead you should say so and hopefully not use TOC to gain numbers for another club.....

No secrecy at all it was just a message!

Anyway things have taken a development and we have arranged an alternative, this has only happened in the past hour or so that the decision has been taken to form a stand without the TOC name and we will no longer be discussing the event on TOC. Its a shame really as we would have wanted to do this under TOC and raise the clubs profile and create a better community. If any TOC members do attend the event then please come over and say hello it would be nice to meet you :thumbsup:

Yep, shame we couldnt get it sorted in time to fly the TOC flag as really was looking forward to being part of a TOC organised event again. But its not the end of the world :) JAE will be awesome no matter what the pitch banner says. :)

As dangermooser has said, if any other TOC members are attending make sure you pop over and say hi :)

Yep, shame we couldnt get it sorted in time to fly the TOC flag as really was looking forward to being part of a TOC organised event again. But its not the end of the world :) JAE will be awesome no matter what the pitch banner says. :)

As dangermooser has said, if any other TOC members are attending make sure you pop over and say hi :)

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

This is so annoying, but I won't be able to make it after all :crybaby: - another commitment has come up, and dates are clashing left right and centre! :censor:

I wish I could be there with you guys, but I have to be elsewhere - this year.....

HOWEVER, I promise to be there next year definitley! :thumbsup::yes:

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Guys, I am sorry that I have not paid my money so far as I do still want to attend JAE this year.

But, given that the stand will now no longer be under the TOC banner I must tell you that my car will not be on show, not that this is any real loss :huh: With great respect to Dangermooser and Leeky I cannot support your 'breakaway' from TOC although in spirit I support your most worthy efforts that you have put into trying to get a TOC stand for this year :thumbsup: I wish you all the best for the stand that you do have :yes:

I will endeavour to be at JAE this year but sadly now only as a regular spectator :crybaby:

Is the start of the end of the social side of TOC :unsure: I wonder :help:

Stu I've sent you a PM

1. Dangermooser + 1 Corolla T Sport - PAID £50

2. My Mate +1 Corolla G6R - PAID £50

3. Phoenix999 - Avensis Tourer (Saturday only)

4. Karma Supra - Hilux Surf

5. Charlies Angel - MR2 SW20 (Sat evening - Sunday)

6. Leeky - Celica GT-4 ST205 - PAID £25

7. Matt - MR2 Turbo SW20 - PAID £25

8. Rookey - Supra JZA80

9. CRXXX - S13

10. PaulT - Supra JZA80

11. Lord Ed - Prelude

12. JCB - Celica GT ST202 - PAID £25

13. LeaLea - Celica GT ST202

14. MIP - S2000 (90% confirmed - yes he is in IT)

15. Freebird - Corolla

This thread was only for organising a TOC stand.... not for keeping a track of who's paid to go with another club.

If anybody wants to sort something with TOC i would suggest starting a new thread.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links