Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari Bodykit

Daron

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulydixon

• Yarisboy

• Dame

• Jimlad

I take great offence to that disgusting arrogance 'Daron' & 'paulydixon', it's people like you who make this forum the kind of place I don't want to use. :angry::angry:

Let's not forget you're driving an MR2, not a 100grand supercar, you f'ing prima dona. A car which incidentally costs less than the yaris.. so where you get off on making your pathetic assumptions I don't know.

I'm not setting out to upset all mr2 owners, as I intend to be one in the summer, however to :censor: rs like these pair of idiots who think they're driving something exclusive... think again, they probably grew fond of the MR2 after seeing it in max power. <_<

I may drive a car you don't like, but that's not to say I haven't driven cars you do like now, is it? Furthermore it's not to say I don't have an infinitely better degree of good taste than you when it comes to the design of cars also. :angry:

Honestly, these f'ing nobody's that appear on the forum with 2 posts and start abusing people, just who the f do you think you are? :blink:

I sincerely hope the admins come down on you like a tonne of bricks for the racist remark in your post paulydixon. :ffs: :ffs:

And I would also hope that other yaris owners will be along shortly to tell you what they think about your 'valued' opinion.

sam

sure is!

www.saxosportsclub.co.uk

join up, there are over 11,ooo members, some good crack on there!

serious! :thumbsup:

yea, so i've seen from the thread about TOC being 'touchy'

I wouldn't bother editing your posts on the saxo forum either, i screenshotted what you said cos I know you like to edit your words once you upset people :)

toc on saxoclub

cheers pauly! :ban:

lol, dude you have no life!

you cant edit your posts on ssc, its not a pre scripted forum....it pre dates mankind!

cheers dude.

i extended the hand of friendship and you take it, and shove it down your panties and jostle it about!

ignore me im a ******.

well done on your yaris. :thumbsup:

erm... somone stop this thread.... it's gone a bit pointless me thinks.

oh.... Ferrari bodykits suck willys.... :D

What the hell happened here!

First of all, everybody is entitled to an option so certain people need to respect that.

Secondly, you lot are worse than a bunch of little girls - Put ya handbags away!

paulydixon... you've not annoyed me or anything ( yet ... lol ).... but you are getting on me !Removed! mate ! :D

stop all the argy bargy business.

dude, i have, like i said i was just feeling "minstrel"

i love you all. x

....actually nearly bought an MR2turbo before daron got one...

sure is!

www.saxosportsclub.co.uk

join up, there are over 11,ooo members, some good crack on there!

serious! :thumbsup:

:eek::eek: WTF???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links