Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anti-Roll Bars

PaulinhoT

I have a 99 E11 SR and I'm trying to sort some really stiff anti-roll bar(s).. could anyone give me a heads up as to where to find some, and what sizes do what, as I'm getting no where.

Thanks..

• 3 weeks later...

Well I sent them an email asking about fittment to my SR E11, and that was over 2 weeks ago, and sadly I haven't heard anything back :crybaby:

So I sent an email to Ultraracing in the UK and they have asked me if my car is the AE111, so does the AE111 share the same chassis points as my E11 ? as I would like to start spending some of my savings lol..

Any advice would be greatly received, thanks

Well I sent them an email asking about fittment to my SR E11, and that was over 2 weeks ago, and sadly I haven't heard anything back :crybaby:

So I sent an email to Ultraracing in the UK and they have asked me if my car is the AE111, so does the AE111 share the same chassis points as my E11 ? as I would like to start spending some of my savings lol..

Any advice would be greatly received, thanks

AE111 - 1993 - 2000 - SR, G6, G6R shape

AE112 - 2000(?) - 2007 - T-sport shape

After a complete chassis analysis I was told I needed a 20mm rear anti roll bar on my E11, the standard front one did not need changing. I bought a Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear anti-roll bar (part number BTR71XZ) from Fensport but I can't see it on their website any longer. Take a look at the Whiteleine website and see the dealers in the UK (there are lots of them) and see if any of them can help you.

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links