Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Parts

duncanTsport

Does anybody know where I can buy TTE parts for my corolla T sport?

i think you should be able to from your toyota dealer if you know the part numbers?

i think you should be able to from your toyota dealer if you know the part numbers?

It's very unlikely that you will be able to do that as TTE are no longer in existance, the company (Toyota Team Europe) closed when Toyota pulled out of Formula 1. You may be lucky to find a Toyota dealer who still has parts available but you will have to be very lucky as most dealers did not carry stock. The other option is to check web based auction sites and see what's available second hand.

• 3 months later...

If you get anyluck with the parts im after some let me no aswell I need the front tte bumper.

I went to my local toyota dealer... and he sent e-mails to toyota etc. Apparently the old tte bumper's part number is now used for another bumper. I'm really confused, and don't know what's going on, i'm still waiting for answers from my local toyota dealer.

These part numbers I mean:

TTE Front Lip Spoiler - PZ439-E9441-AB

TTE Mesh Front Grill - PZ439-E9490-AB

PZ439-E9441-AB thats for the TTE bumper. You get the mesh with it, you don't need to.order it separately.

Ok, I understand, but my question still remains that for the part number PZ439-E9441-AB there is 2 different bumpers listed.

TTE may be closed but the factory is still there, I drove past it the other day when I was in Cologne. It is in Marsdorf.

Let's get looting!!!

How much tte gear can we fit into a load of corollas , top gear challenge time ???

Let's get looting!!!

How much tte gear can we fit into a load of corollas , top gear challenge time ???

Well the bumper took all the space. Had to put seats back, and move front seats all the way forward lol.

all i was aware was that part number was for a TTE bumper. When i gave that part number to ny toyota dealers it came up with one.

So does that mean someone has located the bumpers for the tte compressor if so were from & how much I could do with the front & rear bumper..? Let me no cheers.

Does anyone else have the tte rear skirt?? Not the comp one.

Wonder if I'm the only one in the uk with it fitted??

Don't give me bad news I'm upset now I need the back rear bumper skirt the tte compressor if anybody has one for sale their is cash waiting & I will collect it tomorrow no messing about straight up.. Keep me posted guys&girls my email adress is

Chachy.zed@hotmail.co.uk

Don't give me bad news I'm upset now I need the back rear bumper skirt the tte compressor if anybody has one for sale their is cash waiting & I will collect it tomorrow no messing about straight up.. Keep me posted guys&girls my email adress is

Chachy.zed@hotmail.co.uk

the t-sport and compressor is the same front bumper....so all you need is a t-sport front bumper

trc do the bumper, the link thats above, its 475 or something like that...

Etihad iv tried a few dealers ain't having no luck any particular one that u recommend ? Cheers