Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Names

flip

Come on we all have names for our cars. just wondering what names you have and why.

Mine is 'Darlin' when I'm sweet talking her.

And !Removed! when she plays up or when I'm giving her a good hard thrash.(oh er)

• 2 weeks later...

My Supra doesn't really have a name, but when the boost kicks in I can usually be heard muttering something like "jesus chriiiiiiiiiiiiiii............."

My avensis has not been graced with a name.

The only car I've ever named and has stuck was my first car, a clapped out Y reg fiesta. I called it Fenella (as in the witch in Chorlton and the Wheelies, cult 70's kids tv show) as she was a "little ol' lady".

I have George (after Boy George), Sabrina (the Teenage Witch), Susie (Supe), Freddie (after Freddie Mercury), Lance, Saffy (Sierra Sapphire), Merlyn, Jean-Claude (damn van), Rocky, Morticia, Brian (the snail) and Big Red

OK for no reason at all the first car I ever had got called John, and so every car I've had since has also be called John:o

Just remember you asked!!!!

I have just changed user name to Jake for all future posting (just to be more freindly)

• 4 weeks later...

Got 2 cars, one is a Pug 405 estate for transporting our 2 dogs and is therefore called the

'dogmobile'.

and our other car, a sexy black MR2 Turbo, is called the

'Batmobile'

welcome to the club dave_mr2t

Must say MR2 in black does look nice.. especially straight after a polish!

Heh, another black MR2 Turbo here, common as muck apparently :D As to what I call it, this is familly forum so I couldn't possibly say...

SupraStar87, I think you live just up the road from me (unless anyone else in Plymouth has a huge collection of Supra's :))

Originally posted by Steve

Must say  MR2 in black does look nice.. especially straight after a polish!

Only STRAIGHT after, give it a couple of minutes and you may as well not have bothered. Black is a !Removed! to keep clean.