Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Wrc/tte

pikey009

hmm not sure ive linked them properly

god this site really frustrates me why the hell cant i just upload from my computer!!

Looks very nice mate. Mine probably looked like that in 1999 or so!

Mines being broken now :-<

Part of me wants to keep it on the road but having 2 daily drivers costs a bit of cash!

Yours does look very tasty, maybe I should hold off and just keep it as a ratlooker...

thanks for that mate im just abit of a computer mong sometimes! ah keep it mate why are you breaking it? but if you definatly are then could i buy your g6r interior lol? mine is just dreadful

Agreed - that is stunning! The wheels look mint.

Two questions - can I ask where / how you got the tte grille emblem? And also is that bit of trim above the rear number plate black plastic or carbon?

Again - brilliant work that is an E11 to be proud of! Is the 1.3 or 1.6?

I'm liking the grill and the Badge..

Can I ask did you cut out the bumper behind where the number plate is ? (also where did you get your Badge from?)

The crowd are lovin' this rolla mate, very nice work! :thumbsup:

My 1.3 sportif replica hasn't got a g6r interior, just the bog standard grey one.

ah gutted, ill have to keep looking. i got the Badge from the phillapenes eBay ha very random i know but just type in 'tte emblem' in google and you'll see a picture which will lead to a link. takes 2 or 3 weeks to get over here though. i havn't cut out the vent it's just a sticker but from a distace it does look like it's cut out :) took both of the cars to a show today and i think the corolla got as much attention as the celica!

Agreed - that is stunning! The wheels look mint.

Two questions - can I ask where / how you got the tte grille emblem? And also is that bit of trim above the rear number plate black plastic or carbon?

Again - brilliant work that is an E11 to be proud of! Is the 1.3 or 1.6?

the trim is just the standard plastic one. it's a 1.6 so still enough fun as my daily driver and it corners so well :)

thanks for all the nice comments guys, iv'e put some proper elbow grease into her since i've owned it as it needed a little tlc when i went to view it so nice to know it's payed off.

....but for now its just a cheap practical run about so i can save the gt4 for weekends :)

You've definitely been rolla'd mate as yours are not the actions of someone wanting a cheap hack! My money is on the Celica getting the heave ho before the rolla! ;)

Much as I'd like to keep my WRC replica it really isn't practical. I was trying to sell it at just £550 but all I had was time-wasters so I thought it best to split it so I have spare parts for my G6R and flog off the bits I don't want.

As your car is a higher spec 1.6 then my lowest-of-the-low 1.3 Sportif WRC replica it should be a keeper mate!

What parts do you have for sale mate? Ha the celica is currently for sale on pistonheads and has been for a week so you're right!

lol I knew it - you've been officially rolla'd!!!!

Well I'm going to be scrapping the whole car starting in a few months when I've got a few other things out of the way - here it is: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124731&st=0&p=1113457entry1113457

I want to strip the easier bits off it first so no suspension going just yet otherwise it will not be a rolla ;) no more. PM me with what bits you're after, although as I said, its a bog standard grey interior inside.

If this car had been in half the condition of yours to start off with I'd never have considered breaking it, but as I tried to sell it at a bargain price and just had mickey takers I'd rather part it out to people that know what they're after.

Anyway, doesn't look like you need many bits anyway mate?

I don't think I need anything thanks mate just a working fog light wiring and g6r full interior

• 1 year later...

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I just got a white corolla gs myself last week as a wee runaround.

It has all the goodies on it. Tte bumper, spoiler, fogs, suspension 16" mim alloys and it came with the Castrol graphics too, but they were removed a few years ago!

Quite a quirky wee car. Slow with horrible interior but seem quite well put together. And I'm liking it so far!

Looks just like mine except mine ain't got the TTE new grill sticker :) mines not of the slow variety tho ;) 4age 20v nice looking car how much you get it for?

Looks just like mine except mine ain't got the TTE new grill sticker :) mines not of the slow variety tho ;) 4age 20v nice looking car how much you get it for?

Im sorry but does your engine run :P