Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fueltopia And Samurai Events Present:- Vita Nova Fun Day Run

Captian

http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/events/vita-nova-fun-day

vita-post2a.jpg

(For those who cant view the poster)

COME JOIN US

AS WE GO SUPPORT THE

VITA NOVA CHILDRENS HOME

WITH A PRE-WINTER RUN

DATE: 16 APRIL

TIME: 7:30am

MEET @: HI-FI CORP BOKSBURG

ENTRANCE FEE : BAG WITH CLOTHES/SHOES

THERE WILL BE A BRING & BRAAI AFTERWARDS

GPS COORDINATES: S26(DEG) 17.648M/E28(DEG)57.01M

ADDRESS 1 FISHEAGLE ST DAGGAFONTEIN SPRINGS

Posted by MrMazda:

Event starts @ 9 o'clock & should end @+- 12 o'clock. this is the 3 rd event of its kind & some off the local schools have been invited to assist.

Event should last until +- 12:30 - 13:00. There will be boerewors rolls & soft drinks on sale during the event.

We'll organise a tour of the centre for Fueltopia during or after the event.

It really is worth while watching these special people's achievements however small thay might be. I personally experience it as a huge motivator.

The centre's braai facilities (drums), hall & hall ablutions will be available to Fueltopia afterwards for a "lekker tjop & dop" afterwards.

The centre is not listed on most maps, but is right next to the "old" Daggafontain Mine in Springs.

Guys & ladies. I'm(MrMazda aka Raoul Pienaar) the current chairperson of the said centre, VNC is a centre that caters for severely mentally chalenged persons (not educable). Similar to Avril Elizabeth. We currently have 106 residents from +- 2.5 years old to 67 years of age. More than 60% of residents do not have family to support them (their fam pased away or the younger ones were abandoned)

Our annual budget exceed R4 mil & gov assistance cover +- 65%. Budget for 2011/12 shows deficit of R1.3m.

Currently we desperately require winter clothing. Old clothing of all shapes & sizes male & female are most welcome. What we can't use we sell to bolster funds.

It is doubtful that anyone from TOC (UK) will be present at your event..............but good luck with it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links