Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mud Flaps On E12

madvinegar

What is your opinion in installing mud flaps on an E12?

I can only install the rear ones (due to the side spoilers).

Do you think it would look good? Paint them the same color as the car maybe?

I can't due to the side spoilers! Check the photo to understand.

3-1.jpg

I just wanted to "improve" a little the back fender of the pro-fl E12.

do you mean oe ones 100_1822.jpg can just about see them lol

or rally stle ones? i think oe ones could look quite cool on your car as its nice and subtle, reckon rally type ones will ruin all your hard work :thumbsup: also where did you get your side skirts? im after a set like that, they look kinda oe, just dont want to pay toyota prices for some facelift ones

Yes I am talking about oem ones that fit perfectly on the car. Probably I will buy a set of rear ones (they are not so expensive), try them on and in case I don't like them, I will take them off.

Are they only screwed on? (or glued on as well?). Could you get or upload a more distant picture of your car, just to see the mud flaps on the car better?

I have bought the side skirts from a shop in Greece which imports universal designs for side skirts. This design was the most down-to-earth. The simplest one. Exactly what I was after since I didn't want the car to become over the top and keep its oem character.

As you said the original TOYOTA ones are toooooooooooooo expensive.

I have bought mine for 170 euro (installed and painted!)

The shop is called "Varelas" but I don't think they post abroad.

Lol oh I see I was thinking aftermarket Cus I put them on mine and I have skirts. I can see why they wouldn't fit now. could glue and self tap them on but would ruin your skirts if you took them off. I do like those skirts blot BTW.

Yes I am talking about oem ones that fit perfectly on the car. Probably I will buy a set of rear ones (they are not so expensive), try them on and in case I don't like them, I will take them off.

Are they only screwed on? (or glued on as well?). Could you get or upload a more distant picture of your car, just to see the mud flaps on the car better?

here you go mate a few closer pics. they are held on with a couple of 10mm bolts no glue or anything

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

:thumbsup:

A million thanx my friend for bothering to take and upload the pictures.

I see that they embrace very nicely the rear bumper. I think I will get a pair and try them on...

Again, thank you for your help!

lol you ruined my dreams of getting side skirts with that reply haha, though it might be some online shop that sell them. i guess ill have another look really want just some simple ones.

hey guys, where can i get a set of nice mud guards from for my e12 corolla? that fit nicely and are subtle and not over the top

they look awesome on your cars

thanks in advance guys

I will buy them directly from a TOYOTA dealer to be safe. Original ones fit perfectly...

The part numbers according to NewAtA are:

Ε-PZ416-E9964-00 (Front)

Ε-PZ416-E3960-00 (Rear)

Trust this helps. :thumbsup:

hey guys, where can i get a set of nice mud guards from for my e12 corolla? that fit nicely and are subtle and not over the top they look awesome on your cars thanks in advance guys

rear flaps

fronts

hey guys, where can i get a set of nice mud guards from for my e12 corolla? that fit nicely and are subtle and not over the top they look awesome on your cars thanks in advance guys

rear flaps

fronts

thanks mr-p, your a star :thumbsup:

Got these up for grabs if anyone wants them, from my old T Sport, removed them when I fitted the face lift skirts and spats,

not selling, giving.

16042011175.jpg

Got these up for grabs if anyone wants them, from my old T Sport, removed them when I fitted the face lift skirts and spats, not selling, giving.
can i have them please if you dont mind? they look lovely and i would be very greatful cheers man :thumbsup: