Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Our Taxi's

RNS

hello all

just a pic of both our cars together

there going great as taxis... dad as just beat me on the mpg so far he got his up to 70.5..... not bad for 12 hour shift around town.(180miles)

216825_10150219113009136_508434135_8659656_1589186_n.jpg

PS. mines the red one ;)

hello all

there going great as taxis... dad as just beat me on the mpg so far he got his up to 70.5..... not bad for 12 hour shift around town.(180miles)

216825_10150219113009136_508434135_8659656_1589186_n.jpg

PS. mines the red one ;)

Was wondering which was which.would it not look better in red.

Taxis look good. Pleased to hear they are doing a great job I bet the passengers like them.

I had a test drive off one today when I was picking up my Avensis from the dealer. Very nice I have to say :thumbsup:

hello all

PS. mines the red one ;)

Tell your dad he is showing his age, step on it biggrin.gif

Looking good bud! And seriously, I bet he is well chuffed with 70+ mpg around town.

I'm just a trend setter

A fantastic choice of work horse. What mileages you upto now gentlemen? I'm only at 44k :help:

me 15,000 i still only work part time due to me knee :(

dad 17,000

yer i am happy with the car... TBH i dunno how the black cab drivers get on at 28 to 32 mpg.

I have always liked the Prius in red and when ordering mine a couple of months ago, intended to go for that colour. At the point of choosing the colour however and before I mentioned my preference, the salesman advised not to opt for red. He said that smart as that colour may be, it was the one colour that increased the level of depreciation as compared to any other colour available. i have been told this before and not in relation to the Prius but to all cars. Nothing technical involved here obviously, just the human psyche! Second hand red cars apparently do not sell so well.

i always had red cars and well.... normally when me and dad come to sell out cars there not worth much anyways to many miles on them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links