Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flat Blade Rear Wiper

AYGOgummy

Yes. Youy can buy them from eBay too. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Aygo-05-Windscreen-Aero-Wiper-Blades-Front-/280462749022?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item414ce1ed5e

Please make sure you read the small print. Not all wiper fittings will fit, and the wiper length has to be 22 inches. Also watch out for cheap imitations. I got a really cheap on, and the horrid thing squeaks every time it wipes across the screen. :(

PS. Have you NOT READ the advert. Its 26 inches long. FAR too short for the Aygo.

PS. Have you NOT READ the advert. Its 26 inches long. FAR too short for the Aygo.

Agree with AygoIronMan. The wiper you are looking at is only 13" long in length which will be very small for the the front wiper.

To replace the front wiper, it will need to be 26 inches in length.

Ummm ... sorry if I'm mistaken but doesn't gummy say its for the rear? In which case it may well be fine for the rear window?!

I still can't find out how to fit my front blade . Well more getting the old one off actually

OLD POST

Just realised it was you who asked before.

MAIN thing......DO NOT LIFT THE ARM MORE THAN 3 inches.

Have a real careful look how your old wiper slides out of the "U" shaped end of the arm.

There is usually a little tab / lever you will need to press / push / pull / lift

to disengage the wiper from the arm.

Have a real careful look, I'm sure you'll find some sort of tab.

Good Luck.

Ian.

Ummm ... sorry if I'm mistaken but doesn't gummy say its for the rear? In which case it may well be fine for the rear window?!

Doh! You're right. Clearly did not read the original post correctly. :blush:

Please read my original post again - I'm talking about the REAR wiper. Even says so in the title of the topic!!!!! :eek:

Rear wiper.

Halfords W22. Looks like the original rear, but longer.

Ian.

Thanks, I'd thought about that, but I think I prefer the look of the flatblades if they're compatible with the Aygo's wiper arm. If not then I'll probably go for the longer style like you've suggested.

Some flatblades fit the rear arm if you pull of the plactic adapter-thingies

and in some cases leave off the "lid" that sits over the "hook" on the wiper.

Unfortunately even with a flatblade on the rear the wiper still misses the top of the rear window...

Some flatblades fit the rear arm if you pull of the plactic adapter-thingies

and in some cases leave off the "lid" that sits over the "hook" on the wiper.

Unfortunately even with a flatblade on the rear the wiper still misses the top of the rear window...

Thanks Jan. And yeah it's a shame, hopefully they'll improve this for the next Aygo/C1/107. But with the trend increasing for tiny wipers, I'd be surprised :(

I believe the wiper is kept small to keep it on the glass at all times.

When you fit a bigger wiper the top bit doesn't allways

touch due to the curve of the rear window at the top.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links