Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Of You Own An Sr?

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Guys & Girls

Just wondering...as i always read about how many of you own the T Sports/Compressors...Im wondering how many of you own the facelift SR model? And what do you guys think of it? Are they rare as in that Toyota didnt make that many? Would be intesresting to know lol! Takecare all.

Sammy

Theres a good few in Wales, saw at least half a dozen and thought they were T Sports

The only T Sport I saw was an '03 plate red one on the M56 coming home

Hi Sammy

I don't think there's too many about, I've had my 2.0 D4D SR for 13 months now, haven't seen another like it, not in Balearic blue anyway. It'll do for me, its quite rare, its nippy, and its doing 42 to the gallon around town, so I'm keeping it for the foreseeable future :thumbsup:

Jerry

only ever seen one before, it was in blue in lakeside carpark. i think they are really nice cars and love the front lip, and i love them in metalic blue! all i need to do it tint rear windows and get the front lip and mine would look like an SR.(being a 1.6 facelift) lol. do they have any kind of exhaust tip?

I had a SR last year, had a tuning chip and up rated air intake... was nippy for what it was... but I admit they are a pretty rare site!!

I had a SR last year, had a tuning chip and up rated air intake... was nippy for what it was... but I admit they are a pretty rare site!!

What kind of air intake was that? A replacement panel filter?

What kind of air intake was that? A replacement panel filter?

It was K+N panel filter, it did the job, it was just a pain to keep clean!! Mine was lowered as well. I'll take a look at my archives and see if I can find a picture of it!

I saw a blue SR pulling onto leeds road in outwood in wakefield this morning. Looked really nice. He turned off into the road passed tesco express. Anyone from here?