Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

100'000 Mile Service

rambler

Hi everyone

Its the big one...................

Does anyone know roughly how much i will be paying for a 100'000 mile service for my rav4 (2002).

It will be done at my local dealership..Colchester Toyota (i just havnt had time to ring them yet)

4.2,D4D.....and it still feels almost as good as new,smooth,reasonably quiet,starts first time,does'nt use any oil or water :D

Isn't it the same as 20k, 40k,60k,80K except that at 60K you should have the cam belt done? So 100k should be around £250.

Isn't it the same as 20k, 40k,60k,80K except that at 60K you should have the cam belt done? So 100k should be around £250.

Hi Redlew

Ok thanks for that, didnt give a thought to previous costs :thumbsup: , provided nothing untoward needs sorting out (either way,its got to be done).

Just like to prepare myself for these things :thumbsup:

Cheers

Phaaaaa your just getting warm Rambler... My 2002 Rav is now on 143k and still used everyday and starts no problems...

Keep looking after it and it will last you another 100k, best hope Toyota have enough spare parts your gonna need ????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links