Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Carpet Mats

FROSTYBALLS

When I bought my Auris new, I had the Toyota carpet mats fitted as part of the order. The car is now 18 months old and has done approx 6,800 miles. Noticed when cleaning it the other night, that the metal fitment in the hole where the retaining clips fit, had come away. The unprotected hole is now getting larger, and to prevent the mat coming loose and riding forward, I'm looking to get some replacements - possibly the Toyota rubber mats for the Auris. Also, where we've had accessories fitted as part of the new car order, the accessories have carried the same warranty as the car (i.e. three years). This doesn't seem to be the case according to Toyota GB.

Compared to the other cars we've purchased from new (a variety of makes - all Japanese makes), the mats have lasted our ownership of the car (on average three years). This included our previous 2006 Corolla.

Just bought a set of Toyota mats for my Auris. Seem study enough but shall keep monitoring them for signs of falling apart. I presume they are subject to a years warranty although I will probably be told its normal wear and tear if they do self destruct!

I thought they were good value at £29 but now not so sure.

I too got a set of Toyota mats with my Auris about 2 years ago. No problems with the rings but I have worn a hole through them with heel. Done 36,000 miles with them.

Mine have worn through in only 22k.

Very poor material, but they look good so I will replace it sometime soon.

My driver side one is gone after only 10k, worn through by heel. Still at least Toyota are replacing at no cost. :)

The carpet on the drivers side of my Auris, although not yet in holes, is very thin and doesn't stay flat when I get out. The quality compared with a set in my previous car, an Avensis, is very poor. Those in the Avensis I had for four years and still were virtually unworn when I changed the car. I always thought that buying accesories from Toyota meant good quality but obviously not so in this case.

The carpet on the drivers side of my Auris, although not yet in holes, is very thin and doesn't stay flat when I get out. The quality compared with a set in my previous car, an Avensis, is very poor. Those in the Avensis I had for four years and still were virtually unworn when I changed the car. I always thought that buying accesories from Toyota meant good quality but obviously not so in this case.

I should have said my car has only done 10,000 miles.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links