Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Exhaust

toytech80

3.5 burnt tip rear box only.......for now,was going to point it up a bit ,but more involved may change angle at later date101_1325-1.jpg

post-65704-0-26375900-1303848150_thumb.j

Good on you for doing it, i've been considering a stainless steel exhaust tip for mine.

Did you have a new back box fitted too? If so, did you go for a smaller silencer, or stay the same?

I'm interested to know if it sounds any different and has given a bit more response, or if its simply cosmetic?

:thumbsup:

Its pretty good I was thinking for a time know for an exhaust but I am trying to find a brand name like (sembrig-remus-supersprint) cat back system but unfortunately does not exists.

post-65704-0-26375900-1303848150_thumb.j3.5 burnt tip rear box only.......for now,was going to point it up a bit ,but more involved may change angle at later date

Nice pic but where the tread gone on your tyre? Hope it's just an optical illusion :unsure:

post-65704-0-26375900-1303848150_thumb.j3.5 burnt tip rear box only.......for now,was going to point it up a bit ,but more involved may change angle at later date

Nice pic but where the tread gone on your tyre? Hope it's just an optical illusion :unsure:

Yeah i noticed that but is optical illusion

Its pretty good I was thinking for a time know for an exhaust but I am trying to find a brand name like (sembrig-remus-supersprint) cat back system but unfortunately does not exists.

This is the same prob i came up against the only direct replacment i could find was the trd option ,however mega bucks and i think discontinued,this set up cost me only £60

Good on you for doing it, i've been considering a stainless steel exhaust tip for mine.

Did you have a new back box fitted too? If so, did you go for a smaller silencer, or stay the same?

I'm interested to know if it sounds any different and has given a bit more response, or if its simply cosmetic?

:thumbsup:

quote:Did you have a new back box fitted too?,The rear can replaced the rear silencer,not very loud-the centre silencer is massive hope to get shot when i get a spare pipe section ,but deep i love it quiet on motorways too ,cosmetic pretty much but i was after a sporty note and pleasing to the eye

I will have to have a chat with a mate of mine at Demon Tweeks to see what he can do for me.

When i had a Leon FR TDI a few years back, i had the CAT removed and the car run terrible, so i had it fitted again and changed the rear silencer for a less restrictive one, and changed the exhaust tip.

The result was well worth it. The torque was improved right up to the red line, and the car was far more responsive.

If the Auris responds in the same way then i will have it done, but i have to find an exhaust tip i'm happy with first.