Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Styling Accessories

s0cks

Hey, I've had a long hard think about this. Basically I've decided I can't really install any sort of bodykit cus i will NEED to sell it after 3 years, and any body kit that goes on is gonna be hard to replace with the original again :/

So! Is there any official toyota styling accessories for the 'pre-facelift' model. I know they do some for the new yaris. Was looking for a front lip/skirt and if possible a rear one too. Also gonna get the TTE lowering springs. So the only thing that won't be toyota will be the exhaust and alloys probably.

Any ideas and costs?

And Jerry! I'd love to see some shots of your car from the rear to see wot that blitz zorst looks like. I think its one of the best looking exhausts but i'd love to see it on and fitted to a Yaris TS.

Cheers everyone!

Oh one more thing. Was talking to my mate last night. He has a Rover 218 Vi (**** quick - i can tell ya). He said with the 17's on the car it felt a lot more sluggish and was pushing it to reach 120. With the original 15's back on he'd get 140 easy. You guys noticed this on the Yaris?

Cheers again!

Hi sOcks, Jerry's exhaust looks the s :censor: t and thats why i'm gonna get 1! He's got a real nice picture of it and i'm sure he'll put it up wen he reads this post! As 4 the 17's, they will hinder performance but i didn't think they would hinder it that dramatically, i thot they slowed ur 0-60 speed more than anythin!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi m8,

I have the Toyota side skirts, front skirt with fogs, and TTE roof spoiler - looks nice, and would look better with TTE springs if that's what you're planning.

I have photos if you want me to show you...

I got mine fitted and painted through Toyota dealership, and for the sides, front and fogs (plus painting and labour costs) it cost me 800 about 3 years ago - costs may have changed, but I recommend fitting them yourself if you're capable, as Toyota labour charges are really high.

Cheers and HTH

Pav :thumbsup:

Hi m8,

I have the Toyota side skirts, front skirt with fogs, and TTE roof spoiler - looks nice, and would look better with TTE springs if that's what you're planning.

I have photos if you want me to show you...

I got mine fitted and painted through Toyota dealership, and for the sides, front and fogs (plus painting and labour costs) it cost me 800 about 3 years ago - costs may have changed, but I recommend fitting them yourself if you're capable, as Toyota labour charges are really high.

Cheers and HTH

Pav  :thumbsup:

Ah excellent - i'd be interested in seeing the front skirt. I believe the t-sport comes with side skirts and the rear spoiler so shouldn't cost £800!

I wonder if the front skirt would fit the T-Sport, being a different front bumbper and al. I imagine it would - i just think the front needs sommin to finish it off ya know?

the front skirt will fit the T-Sport I reckon - remember it's a skirt and not a spoiler at the front, so it's subtle but effective - take a look at this photo and see what you think.

GT Yaris

Cheers, Pav :thumbsup:

the front skirt will fit the T-Sport I reckon - remember it's a skirt and not a spoiler at the front, so it's subtle but effective - take a look at this photo and see what you think.

GT Yaris

Cheers, Pav :thumbsup:

Wow, they done a good job on it. Looks flush and everything. I'll have to give toyota a bell me thinks.

all tte kit is available from toyota dealers and can be fitted without voiding any warranty on the car

If i've understood you correctly you've got a tsport right? will if this is the case i really think you should go for the c-one lip!! it looks brilliant if u ask me.

vitz-rs_s.jpg

more pics

With the original 15's back on he'd get 140 easy. You guys noticed this on the Yaris?

if you keep to the original diameter, nothing will change, cos the size of the wheel and tyre will still be the same. you only gt performance hindering if you just slap any old size on without looking into it first.

remember bigger rims are a tad heavier aswell which doesnt help

that depends on the make though, rather than the size.

but generally thats probably about right. But you can get light alloys. not sure what their strength is incase you hit a kurb. :eek:

I guess I'm probably gonna go for 16's with 195/45/R16 this will give me a diameter which is only 9mm smaller than the original, but the car will be 30mm lower. Plus its only a cm wider than normal so hopefully the arches won't need rolling.

Thoughts?

I guess I'm probably gonna go for 16's with 195/45/R16 this will give me a diameter which is only 9mm smaller than the original, but the car will be 30mm lower. Plus its only a cm wider than normal so hopefully the arches won't need rolling.

Thoughts?

wouldnt have thought there are any problems with that

teri never had the stanrd alloys, cos 1: she didn;t like em and preferred the SR ones, and 2: the sr had 195x50x15's where as the tposrt was 185x55x15's.

195's still wheel spin like a bugger though. all the ay into 3rd we found out.

teri never had the stanrd alloys, cos 1: she didn;t like em and preferred the SR ones, and 2: the sr had 195x50x15's where as the tposrt was 185x55x15's.

195's still wheel spin like a bugger though. all the ay into 3rd we found out.

Wheelspin in 3rd! :drool:

I like the SR alloys too... am surprised the TS didn't get them, and especially wiv 195's? Weird.

Anyway, cheers guys. Just need Jerry to get some pics of the rear of his car. Haven't seen him in a few days...

i prefere the TS wheels to be honest, its a shame the celica isnt 4 stud or vice versa as they have the same ones only in 17 inch