Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Wheels

GeoffreyPF

pretty sure they may fit, most fords are 4x100 with an et around 35- 38 its just the centre hub part you would need to make sure on, may need some spigot rings

i would recommend changing them tyres before fitting them to your car :thumbsup:

All the 4 stud Fords are 4x108 so those wheels won't fit without some hub adapters which are expensive and not really worth it when there are so many cheap wheel sets out there in the right pcd :)

oops soory lol i ment 108 , is the rolla not? sure i read it was 4x108? or is it 4x100 screwed if it is lol

far as i know the corolla is 4x100

• Like 1

I have been told the new shape Bmw Mini wheels bolt straight on and are of the correct offset :thumbsup:

far as i know the corolla is 4x100

:censor:

cheers mate was about to refurb a set of wheels but i think there 4x108 :wacko:

Yeh Corollas are 4x100 ET45 IIRC, well the ET45 applies to GTi's at least.

KP

Oh dear. I thought they would. I'm looking for alloys cause I don't have any, I have the T2. My budget for the alloys are not big. If you find any 5 or 6 spoke alloys can you please tell me or if you're selling any, please post and I'll consider buying.

• Like 1

according to the book the fitment for the corolla is 4x100 with an offset of 35-38 and a centre bore of 54.1 obvioulsy the offset could go either way in size but then you hit some trouble with hitting the springs or going the wrong way and sticking to far out :D

as for the mini its pretty much exaclty the same appart it has a 56.1 contre bore :D so needs a 2mm spigot ring which i dont think is available :D

im tryint to decide if i should stick my 17"s on my FL T sport or keep the stock 16"s

my spare 17"s are these what you think

yay or nay :D

IMAG0053.jpg

Those 17's look OK, I would be tempted to put 2 of them on one side then see what they look like on the car maybe

they are not to far from the standard desing anyway so i thought i would try the 2 at the side idea like you said at the weekend and maybe put the 2 new tyres on needed to get them out the garage since ive had no luck selling them :D

mk2 golf wheels and some mk3 golf wheels fit with just a spigot ring witch are like £3 as golf wheels are common!

just about any 4 stud wheel will fit there is only a few companys that use the 4x108 fitment Fords puegots citroens and then the 4x98 fiat alfa fitments about 75% of the others are 4x100 so there is a good selection to choose from :D just remember the spigot rings :D

• Like 1