Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Reserve Indicator ?

brakenut

Hi, I have a Toyota Urban Cruiser diesel and I was wondering why there is no fuel light reserve warning or digital mile count down to empty (or am I missing something?) thanks Ian.

Hi Ian totally agree, there is no reserve tank indicator. Must admit I never let it get so low,never let it get down to less than 3/4 empty. How do you like your U/C,Ive just got one like you (the diesel AWD model) and my Dad,s had one for just over 12 months. We are both very happy with them.

Regards Clare

Also notice on the fuel indicator that the left-hand symbol is a R so makes me think it might indicate reserve tank when it is down to a small amount left in fuel-tank.

Regards Clare

The little block above the R will blink when fuel level gets down this low but no warning sound (at least not that I have heard). There is a mileage count down; miles shown on the digital readout will show 0 and stay at 0 once the R level is reached.

Cheers for that Watto :thumbsup:

Regards Clare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links