Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Size Wipers Should I Have?

Yaris-Jo

Hi Guys & Gals

I have been reading this forum since i bought my 2001 Yaris nearly 2 weeks ago and thought today i would join up as i need some advice. I have a 2001 Yaris 5 Dr 1.3 CDX VVTi and i cant find the info on what the correct size wipers onthe front i should have. The car has 15" PS and 20" DS but some places i have searched say its 13/21 and others 16/20 so im def confused. Can anyone tell me what i should be putting on my car as i want to buy some nice new ones.

Thank you everyone.

PS Where is the fuel filter and how often does the cambelt need to be changed as i can find no documentation with regards to these and the car is now on 66k.

Hi Guys & Gals

I have been reading this forum since i bought my 2001 Yaris nearly 2 weeks ago and thought today i would join up as i need some advice. I have a 2001 Yaris 5 Dr 1.3 CDX VVTi and i cant find the info on what the correct size wipers onthe front i should have. The car has 15" PS and 20" DS but some places i have searched say its 13/21 and others 16/20 so im def confused. Can anyone tell me what i should be putting on my car as i want to buy some nice new ones.

Thank you everyone.

PS Where is the fuel filter and how often does the cambelt need to be changed as i can find no documentation with regards to these and the car is now on 66k.

Hi Yaris-Jo,

My daughter's T Sport (2003) has 21" (D) and 15" (P) blades.

I believe that all Yaris engines have cam chains, the T Sport has anyway, so no worries there.

I can't see a fuel filter in the tradional sense but it may be the black oval shaped cannister located right next to the bulk head. Thanks for reminding me, her Yaris has done 106000, with very little regular maintenance, so I'll need to look at that soon!

Regards,

vmax1

Hi vmax1

Thank you so much for your reply it was most appreciated. I must invest in a Haynes manual so that i can check out these things myself. I have never owned a Toyota before and so this is my first experience and i have to get used to it in and out. I have now bought some 21/15 wipers and with any luck they will look nice and smart when they come.

Again thank you for your help.

Jo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links