Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Car Lighing

FattyBattyBoy

2 minutes ago, wastedagen said:

Before those I had these LED bulbs. http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/headlamp-cree-led/4th-generation-cree-led-kits/h11-cree-led-headlight-kit-g4

And before these I had HID bulbs. Before that was standard halogen... The socket/bulb type on my mark 1 has always been H11 for low beam and HB3 for high beam... 

So  did your  car came with the H11 Halogen  55W for lower beam?

3 minutes ago, Coolissimo said:

So  did your  car came with the H11 Halogen  55W for lower beam?

Yes. They were standard halogen 55w bulbs. With projector type lenses. Not sure what the mark 2 onwards use. 

14 hours ago, wastedagen said:

Yes. They were standard halogen 55w bulbs. With projector type lenses. Not sure what the mark 2 onwards use. 

I was browsing  on eBay and came across this interior LED bulbs can I ask you your opinion?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Avensis-T27-Full-LED-Interior-Premium-Kit-SMD-Bulb-9pcs-White-Error-Free-/282315833245?fits=Car+Make%3AToyota|Model%3AAvensis&hash=item41bb55bf9d:g:4LEAAOSwt5hYb6o4

I am aware you may not know the product, but you may know something I do not know, many thanks in advance

31 minutes ago, Coolissimo said:

I was browsing  on Ebay and came across this interior LED bulbs can I ask you your opinion?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Avensis-T27-Full-LED-Interior-Premium-Kit-SMD-Bulb-9pcs-White-Error-Free-/282315833245?fits=Car+Make%3AToyota|Model%3AAvensis&hash=item41bb55bf9d:g:4LEAAOSwt5hYb6o4

I am aware you may not know the product, but you may know something I do not know, many thanks in advance

They look good to me. From what I've read Samsung LED chips are OK too. Not quite Cree standard but good enough for interior lights.

But..., with any eBay item you take your chances. I've been burnt before buying from eBay. So that's why now I only buy from proper websites or stores. Not that you can't get stung by them either.

I will say I did go through a few different bulbs until I got the colour and brightness I was after. Luckily these interior bulbs aren't  expensive. 

Whatever you use to replace the oem bulbs,  I'm sure they will be 10x better..  

I was speaking to a place in Cornwall ... 

They do like a full kit for the Auris ... Sort of just tell them what your after. And they can sort you out ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smudge-1991 said:

They do like a full kit for the Auris ... Sort of just tell them what your after. And they can sort you out ... 

Is that the place that uses them IllumiNite and BriteVue branded bulbs

I think I know the place you mean ... see their car with its logos on all over the place. 

1 hour ago, smudge-1991 said:

what place and what website? Thanks

1 hour ago, wastedagen said:

They look good to me. From what I've read Samsung LED chips are OK too. Not quite Cree standard but good enough for interior lights.

But..., with any eBay item you take your chances. I've been burnt before buying from ebay. So that's why now I only buy from proper websites or stores. Not that you can't get stung by them either.

I will say I did go through a few different bulbs until I got the colour and brightness I was after. Luckily these interior bulbs aren't  expensive. 

Whatever you use to replace the oem bulbs,  I'm sure they will be 10x better..  

I don't like to purchase things from eBay either, but because they are cheap. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links