Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Update A Bit More Done!

dangermooser

I have been busy doing a few more mods to the Rolla, here are some pics of whats been done

Yellow fog lights, might re-do these as they aren't perfect but look OK when they are on

DSC_2265_0004.jpg

Heko wind deflectors

DSC_2266_0005.jpg

A bit of sticker bombing, done this as a bit of a joke and to annoy a selected few (you know who you are :lol: )

DSC_2268_0007.jpg

Rear and rear side windows tinted, as much as anything for our lttleun, but because I do quite like them and found a good company who are really cheap

DSC_2269_0008.jpg

And finally ice black side repeaters

DSC_2270_0009.jpg

Hope you like what I have done any comments welcome :thumbsup:

Was planning on removing the buffer strips on the doors and rear panels but I am going to ponder a little more on this one

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• KPARRIS-JONES

• mr-p

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers mr p, starting to worry about what I can do next, I am planning a rear anti roll bar soon though

looking nice dangermooser ,were did you get the fogs and side repeaters ,fleabay ?

Side repeaters from fensport, the fogs have been coated in amber light paint, sourced this from my local motor factors

Side repeaters from fensport, the fogs have been coated in amber light paint, sourced this from my local motor factors

i like how your doing the subtle mods ,not a lot spent but it all makes a difference :thumbsup: ,i still have a list of things to do before the end of the year ,bt at the moment shes in the garage getting a replacement radiator :crybaby:

nice one mate, love the side repeaters and trd stickers. i do think the crazy stickers look pretty cool but dont think they match the cleaness of the car.

where did you get the side repeaters from?

Thanks sizzla the repeaters are from fensport :thumbsup:

I am inclined to agree with you about the sticker but will leave it for a little bit and see if it grows on me

I am thinking about doing the rear lights just a bit worried about making sure they are legal

Looking very nice,mate.Agree,small subtle mods can make a big difference when all put together :thumbsup:

uk mot

as long as you dont go mad just do a few (3-4)thin coats and leave a strip not done for the reflector to show through then it will be fine. my first fez had totally black lights with just a strip at the bottom and never got pulled or failed an mot for it :thumbsup:

uk mot

as long as you dont go mad just do a few (3-4)thin coats and leave a strip not done for the reflector to show through then it will be fine. my first fez had totally black lights with just a strip at the bottom and never got pulled or failed an mot for it :thumbsup:

Cheers for that will get some spray and give it a go

no probs, its the good thing about all the new cars coming out more and more have drl's, tinted windows all round and smoked rear lights, its not so much of a pain to have these yourself now and not worry about it :thumbsup:

dont go too overtop with the tint spray ,i was following a astra out of blackpool on sat evening ,and it was only once he went under the bridge i could see his indicators flash through the tints,they were f.....ing useless in broad daylight

personally i wouldnt bother not everyone is as sharp as i or you are and it could end up in an accident

Have you tried looking at the proper lexus styled smoked lights ,they will still light up properly

dont go too overtop with the tint spray ,i was following a astra out of blackpool on sat evening ,and it was only once he went under the bridge i could see his indicators flash through the tints,they were f.....ing useless in broad daylight

personally i wouldnt bother not everyone is as sharp as i or you are and it could end up in an accident

Have you tried looking at the proper lexus styled smoked lights ,they will still light up properly

Thats exactly what I want to avoid, I don't like the Lexus lights tbh so will probably just go for a nice subtle tint

my rear lights are tinted and i really like them. only a few coats so the reflectors still work etc. for the fogs, if your after a more clear, brighter yellow then might be an idea to get some film. mine was from here http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/aslanct113.asp?parentcat=38&parentcatname=Aslan%20Coloured%20Transparent%20Vinyl

Sticker bombing is a huge hate of mine, just why!

The car would be a lot cleaner without the yellow fogs and the stickers

Sticker bombing is a huge hate of mine, just why!

The car would be a lot cleaner without the yellow fogs and the stickers

Each to their own mate :thumbsup: the sticker bombing may go in a few weeks, as I have said this was more a wind up than anything so will have to see, the yellow fogs will definately stay but I might clean them up and use film instead in the near future

Don't lose the sticker bombing mate I think it looks really good and a bit different(defo JDM) :thumbsup: Proper like the black side repeaters might have to look at these myself.

The fogs were done using amber light paint from my local motor factors. I am quite enjoying the sticker bomb as this evening while I have been out at the car doing a few more bits I have heard loads of people talking about it......some negative and some positive :lol:

As I said I am going to keep them for a few weeks and see what I think then

Did you get the idea of doing the filler flap from that green micra in Banzia?

No mate, I saw a bit of sticker bombing at the Trafford meet and decided to throw my hand in and thought that I would try the fuel flap

i found the altezza lights for the corolla were quite nice and was thinking about purchasing a set for my black Tsport dont know how they would suit the lighter colors though but im very tempted :D

as for the tint spray i thought along the same lines i have a facelift model and thought about tiniting the lights but leaving the centre strip where the indicators and reverse lights are if you know what i mean lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links