Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Update A Bit More Done!

dangermooser

The tyres are a bit dirty as they have been sitting around for a while, I will try to get them cleaned up tomorrow and put another pic up :thumbsup:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• KPARRIS-JONES

• mr-p

• Seani89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have ordered some D1's ish but in black, as I thought another colour might look wrong? I have some TRD valves to go on to

I have changed the colour of the bolts to red so hopefully have them mid week, picture below of the car with cleaned and slicked tyres, imo they look better now.......just behind her is my new project :thumbsup:

car_1337_edited-1.jpg

Have to say I preferred the other wheels, but you asked about wheel nuts and I reckon they would look better either black or chrome.

Look at mine to get an idea of what black and chrome look like ;)

KP

Cheers KP, coming round to the new wheels slowly but surely, have seen your chrome nuts ;) but I am going to go for red and see what they look like.

I must admit I have been in agreement with most of you about the other wheels but when my missus dropped me off at work this morning and drove off (after cleaning the tyres) the car did look awesome and the new wheels did seem to suit, the great thing is I still have the other wheels so if I change my mind its easy to sort :thumbsup:

much prefer these new black wheels, but i think you might have just broken my heart :( are those pictures 17" alloys with a 35mm drop already? if so then damn me for thinking i could get away with 17"s and a 30mm drop on my facelift diesel...i don't wanna lower more than 30mm will ruin the ride, and i don't generally slow down for speed bumps lol. guess 16" with a 30mm drop will be better?

much prefer these new black wheels, but i think you might have just broken my heart :( are those pictures 17" alloys with a 35mm drop already? if so then damn me for thinking i could get away with 17"s and a 30mm drop on my facelift diesel...i don't wanna lower more than 30mm will ruin the ride, and i don't generally slow down for speed bumps lol. guess 16" with a 30mm drop will be better?

Wheels are 17's on the drop, even with the new front lip speed bumps aren't a problem I just take my time

Wheels look really good mate, but as said it does need to be lowered to finish it off :thumbsup:

personal it looks like it needs to be DECKED!

I think E12 corolla looks better With small wheels lol

Right you lot,

I know it could do with being lowered somewhat but practicality has to take charge here, we have a load of speedbumps round here and I don't want to be ripping of the underneath of the car as it would upset me (a lot)

I am concentrating on the engine bay mainly over the next month as I want that looking nice ready for JAE and if the Silly car gets through its MOT OK I will need to put some of my funds into that too as it wants to come to JAE too

Progress today has been mainly on the engine bay but also had my new wheel nuts arrive so they have been put on too. I have continued to clean the engine bay and while doing this I have removed the airbox for painting and I have smoothed out the inside of the box. I have plans to tidy up the engine bay by moving the ballasts out of the way, a cover for the Battery etc etc. Don't know what to do with the Toyota emblem and vvtl bit on the engine cover, contemplating red emblem and the lettering in silver???

DSC_3442_1366_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3440_1364.jpg

Have to say the red is proper red and not pink, so she looks pretty good like that! Good choice mate :)

KP

Looking good there, just not sure about the red fuse box cover and air box :unsure:

Can I go O/T and ask if there as a TOC stand at JAE, I tried de-ciphering the chat in the Meets thread but with no avail. I am heading down with another car club and was just going to park in the car-park, but would be good if i can get it on a stand? PM me if necessary.

And again, where did you get your strut brace from, looking really smart :thumbsup:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your comments :thumbsup:

I think the airbox and fuse cover will look better once its all finished...its definately a work in progress so watch this space.

The strut brace was bought of the bay but I am tempted for a full on TRD one but will have to wait to see how the funds go

I quite like the airbox mate :)

fusebox isn't my cup of tea but you've done an excellent job spraying it so Kudos :thumbsup:

I like the airbox + fusebox

Think the engine cover is a bit OTT, I would of personally just just done the lettering and toyota Badge in red

Excellent work regardless :thumbsup:

I think you should paint the whole engine bay red lolllll, no looks very good, but what i like the most is the wheel nuts! get some more pics of them!! also do they have a locking nut?

Thanks for the comments again, I might respray the fuebox black as it is right next to the airbox maybe a little bit too much red going on

I have decided to keep the black alloys so the others have to go, if anyone is interested in them let me know :thumbsup:

Do your Intake Manifold in Matte Black as we did, just remove the cover and stick some paper around the read of the bay and wings of the car to avoid overspray and jobs a goodn' :thumbsup:

IMG_1712.jpg

KP

Thanks for the comments again, I might respray the fuebox black as it is right next to the airbox maybe a little bit too much red going on

^^This

I quite like how your engine cover is looking with the splash of red, since Red is definitely a Toyota Sport color (their F1 cars were Red & white as I recall). The airbox is also good red, but the fusebox I think was a splash just that bit too far! ;)

I had noticed that you had done the intake manifold in black in another thread and was debating between silver and black

The matt black looks very good

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links