Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Update A Bit More Done!

dangermooser

Here you go car in full view :thumbsup: will be changing shortly as my new front spoiler has arrived, all being well I will start painting it tomorrow and hopefully have it on the car for the weekend

DSC_2324_0035_edited-1-1.jpg

damn! that looks good

the grill and the new paint job...awesome, looks better than the face lift aha

keep up the good work mate

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• KPARRIS-JONES

• mr-p

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good mate, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

I have my front spoiler to put on but I need to wait until the lacquer has hardened properly, I will then give it a polish and get it fitted, hopefully it will look bang tidy

No its not the TTE one, it is from evilbay. It matches up very well to the car but I have had to fill in a few minor imperfections which showed up with the first coat of paint :censor:

Its had a huge number of lacquer coats put on it as with it being so low down i want it as resistent to chipping as possible.

you need coilovers desperatley. lol.

im currently in the process of getting some yellow tint for my fogs. just removed the side strips today aswell. i need some new pictures hah,

• 4 weeks later...

OK front spoiler now on it needs a bit of refining so will sort this out tomorrow at work when I can get the car up on the ramps, but, overall I think it looks OK. I have also changed the pollen filter (MY god what a difference) and I have some nice new Iridium plugs, fresh oil and a new oil filter all to be done over the next few days.

Due soon are front and rear jdm tow hooks, the back one looks very easy to put on the front might be a different story :lol:

BTW went into a certain DIY store today and they had 2 tonne trolley jacks for £20.......made this job a lot easier :thumbsup: ...pictures below

carbumper_1330.jpg

carbumper_1328.jpg

Take a long distance picture so we may see the overall result!

Good work!

I have also removed the sound proofing from the inside of the bonnet, another job now is to clean the inside of it up as it is a bit dirty at the moment, along with this I am going to look at other aspects of the engine bay including some carbon dipping and fresh hoses

Not bad at all! She's starting to pull together a little more now, have you thought about painting/wrapping the little horizontal bare across the front Bumper in satin black?

KP

Ooh wait it seems you have.. but it still looks so bright! :g:

Its sunny KP a rare event I know

:lol: gotcha, It's been so long since I saw that huge yellow thing break the grey lashings of misery... :lol:

Tell me about it I get one day off a week and the past few weeks it has been lashing it down so it has slowed me right up, the good side to it though it has given me more time to search for and pay for goodies for the car

Now that IS a big upside... oh to have a car that works! :lol: I hope it gets better soon as I really want that engine in the GTi by the end of the month or mid July

KP

That looks niiiice...... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Were did you get the lip from?

Did you manage to get hold of the company that does the dipping?

NK Tunning on evil bay is where I got it from, took a while to arrive but overall its pretty good quality but not flawless. Haven't managed to contact the guys at Todmorden yet as I have been busy all day, will try them tomorrow

Looking good still mate,

I actually like the new front lip :thumbsup:

Thanks, TBH you can't really see the flaws in it anyway, I noticed them more when I primed it before painting......for the money I really cannot complain at all as it was a lot cheaper than getting a new Toyota rubber strip

NK Tunning on evil bay is where I got it from, took a while to arrive but overall its pretty good quality but not flawless.

I've had my eye on them for a bit now, wasn't sure of quality, but it looks excellent on your's so I may have to purchase one now! :thumbsup:

Go for it!!! Just make sure you get a small tub of filler just to iron out the few flaws, I must admit in terms of fit its pretty near perfect managing to fit it on my own.....if you have a helper to hold it in place then even better

thats looking awesome man!

was it hard to fit?

keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

Not too difficult to fit at all, I did it on my own but it would have been a bit easier with a helper

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links