Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Update A Bit More Done!

dangermooser

Quite a big day today in terms of work done having replaced the headlights with new units so the bumper came off, it was quite interesting to see the insides of the old girl, here are a few pictures from the days work

Everything off and ready for new headlights

DSCN0053_1694.jpg

New ones on

DSCN0063_1700.jpg

and all lit up

DSCN0068_1704.jpg

Stickers added ready for Jae (the ones on the windows will be coming off after the event I think)

DSCN0065_1702.jpg

DSCN0066_1703.jpg

DSCN0064_1701.jpg

I am sure this lot will divide opinion

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• KPARRIS-JONES

• mr-p

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not my taste overall KP but I am game for a laugh, I like the addition to the fuel flap......that will probably stay

ahhh the number plate is soo awesome

what's the difference between the old lights and new lights?

car looks smart though thumbsup.gif

p.s there is another corolla in the background lol...just thought id mention it

the new lights are direct replacements but the old ones had the standard toyota option of discoloured plastics, I prefer nice shiny clear ones!

I wondered if anyone would notice that there was actually 2 corollas in that pic

Noticed you had the wheels done on the MR2 mate! Were did you get them done?

Hi Sean, Had them done by scratch fix who we use to do minor repairs at work. They aren't perfect as the wheels had heavily corroded but they look a lot better than they did. Monday is a big day for the car as it is being treated to a new full exhaust system inc manifold :thumbsup:

Hi Sean, Had them done by scratch fix who we use to do minor repairs at work. They aren't perfect as the wheels had heavily corroded but they look a lot better than they did. Monday is a big day for the car as it is being treated to a new full exhaust system inc manifold :thumbsup:

Very nice! I'm looking into a mani for mine at the moment. Got my eye on a full induction kit aswell. but first it's getting lowered. This Saturday hopefully. 40mm front and rear :)

Well? pictures, pictures? :yes:

Yeah get some pics up. I have seen them. They look sweet and really suit the colour!

Here is the car not really aimed at the wheels but you can just see, can't take anymore at the moment as its in the garage having some work done on it

DSCN0081_3680.jpg

DSCN0079_3678.jpg

One of the stickers is being replaced on the Corolla as I don't want to upset anyone :blink:

You thought about de wipering the Rolla? I did my Yaris an it looks good. Just temp filled it with a tap hole cover sprayed Matt black for now but getting it smoothed and sprayed soon hopefully!

Have looked at that but it would be part of the bigger plan and will cost a few extra quid so will have to wait for now

• 2 months later...
the new lights are direct replacements but the old ones had the standard toyota option of discoloured plastics, I prefer nice shiny clear ones!

Why didn't you just clean them?

I had the same problem with mine I followed one of those youtube tuts on how to clean them and they came up like new, only cost £10.00 for the cleaner and a polishing mop and some elbow grease a lot cheaper option than yours :lol:

Why didn't you just clean them?

I had the same problem with mine I followed one of those youtube tuts on how to clean them and they came up like new, only cost £10.00 for the cleaner and a polishing mop and some elbow grease a lot cheaper option than yours :lol:

They were cleaned/ polished and they were better but not perfect they were probablt too far gone and at the price I paid I was very happy with the result and the overall look and light output is far better :thumbsup:

You thought about de wipering the Rolla? I did my Yaris an it looks good. Just temp filled it with a tap hole cover sprayed Matt black for now but getting it smoothed and sprayed soon hopefully!

Make sure you weld it, underseal and waxoil the back and then fill and paint the exterior part of the hole. I had it done on the GTi in the hope it won't tempt any rust issues. :thumbsup:

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links