Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowered

alan589

Bought a red 5door PFL last week and today it was lowered using Eibach springs.

I lowered it primarily because of the ludicrous ride height. the result is excellent,no more 4x4 arches. The handling is much, much better and the ride quality is at least as good as it was before.

Why on earth didn't Toyota send them out from the factory like this?

Think they thought about that with the facelift ones.

Facelift t-sport is 20 or 30mm lower then normal ones.

Grtz

Have done the same Alan and the difference is huge in both looks and handling

i don't think the t-sport was designed from the ground up as a performance car. i think it was more a case of Ok we've got this chassis and body, lets put a powerful engine in and see what happens. saying that though they made a !Removed! good car doing that.

Because it would have been one less mod for us all (nearly all) to do and Mr T knows how much we all love to spend money on our cars to make them just soooooo :thumbsup:

I think its great that Mr T made this car as its a great car dying to get out of factory standard but shys away from the CTR problems such as stupid insurance and the ones who wanna pinch your wheels, thank you Mr T for making a great carp car that only needs a few mods to make into a great car

Think they thought about that with the facelift ones.

Facelift t-sport is 20 or 30mm lower then normal ones.

Grtz

The Facelift is 15mm lower...

All quoted drops for springs are based on the Pre-Facelift ride height so any Facelift owners need to bear this in mind if they are going to lower there's

I.E a stated 30mm drop will lower your car 15mm

Because it would have been one less mod for us all (nearly all) to do and Mr T knows how much we all love to spend money on our cars to make them just soooooo :thumbsup:

I think its great that Mr T made this car as its a great car dying to get out of factory standard but shys away from the CTR problems such as stupid insurance and the ones who wanna pinch your wheels, thank you Mr T for making a great carp car that only needs a few mods to make into a great car

That is true. the quoted 0-60 time and the lack of go-faster bits must have kept the insurance group low. what a great car!