Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris ;post

Costa Del Solway

I posted earlier about selling my Auris Hybrid, has it been shifted somewhere or deleted????????

I posted earlier about selling my Auris Hybrid, has it been shifted somewhere or deleted????????

Think you have to be a paid up member to sell things on here??

Just nosey though, how come you're selling it already, it can't be that old??

Think you have to be a paid up member to sell things on here??

Just nosey though, how come you're selling it already, it can't be that old??

Paid up member?????? I spent a lot on a Toyota, and Toyota advised me of this site. What the hell is a paid up member???

If it is the reason that my post has been deleted by some moderator, then they might have had the decency to explain why??

I quoted my email, it would not have been to hard to advise me.

I am selling it cos I am not happy with it, don't know why, but if I feel like this after 9 months it is not going to get better.

I am selling it cos I am not happy with it, don't know why, but if I feel like this after 9 months it is not going to get better.

Fair enough. But I have to say that after having mine for 7 months, it just gets better and better. :yahoo:

Anyway, good luck with selling yours and I hope you get what you are looking for from your next car.

You'll have no trouble finding a buyer, given the perfect storm of rising petrol prices and restricted new car availability.

Yep, Autotrader or similar should shift it no probs