Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took The Rav Camping

AS90

Lots of miles and didn't miss a beat. Love this car :-)

11c1eac8.jpg

4fef5a5d.jpg

Good grief, AS90....JUST ANOTHER HALF A TENT AND YOU'VE BEATEN THE CHANNEL TUNNEL !!!!!

Or do you rent all that out for Kids' Parties as a Ghost Train...???? :lol:

You got a bargain and a half in that Rav, mate.

Big Kev

Where were you camping? I'm planning taking my wee fella, niece and nephew up to embo for the weekend camping as soon as i get these exams finished and essays handed in :(

Where were you camping? I'm planning taking my wee fella, niece and nephew up to embo for the weekend camping as soon as i get these exams finished and essays handed in :(

Tenby.

The tent isn't that big! Bedroom, livingroom and cooking space in the porch :-)

Tenby.

The tent isn't that big! Bedroom, livingroom and cooking space in the porch :-)

Is Tenby not in Wales...? How long did it take to airbrush out every individual raindrop, AS90 ? Got retalives in Swansea and Porthcawlshire....only go there to see if the rain is any warmer than up here !!!!!!!!

Would love to get back to camping, but wife totally parachute about "beasties" in the tent....

Big Kev :lol:

It's the !Removed! midges up here that drive me nuts. Puts you right off!!

Blue

Blue

Can't see many midges surviving here on the west coast of Scotchland, the 400mph winds will have blown them all to Norway (at least) and that's assuming they survived the torrential monsoons and arctic cold.

Deserve this weather them Jocks do :thumbsup:

Lee - just off to Glasgow :wacko:

It's the bloody midges up here that drive me nuts. Puts you right off!!

Blue

Can't see many midges surviving here on the west coast of Scotchland, the 400mph winds will have blown them all to Norway (at least) and that's assuming they survived the torrential monsoons and arctic cold.

Deserve this weather them Jocks do :thumbsup:

Lee - just off to Glasgow :wacko:

....and ahm lookin' for a Spanish plated Rav4 with nae instruction book in the glove compartment....and how will I avail myself of said information...? By breaking into it...well, it is Glesga, min....?

Big Kev :yahoo:

It stopped ****** down for 10 minutes, just long enough to get a pic and run for a poo :)

Blue

Thats what camping is all about, getting bitten in the night, getting drentched,

... burnt sausages and freakin temper tantrum putting the tent together (why didn't I put it away neatly last time lol)

Can't wait

Blue

Blue

Thats what camping is all about, getting bitten in the night, getting drentched,

Yea right! a'll give ye 10min. ootside yer car on Skye in the height of summer.............NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL!.pure murder :yes: