Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help With Spoiler

carbonkilla

Trust me, I have taste n its gonna look the nuts not like the bad ones other ppl have done, and no it wont b a bnq job lol

Trust me, I have taste n its gonna look the nuts not like the bad ones other ppl have done, and no it wont b a bnq job lol

Just read that as "bbq job"

Thought burning it was a bit extreme!

hahaha like it, was wondering if i should geet my mate that does vinyl to do me flames but then forgot about that in an instant lol

Ha ha! I actually thought that too. Thats just lazy grammar on some. Whatever happened to the english language. lol. There I go again. I mean 15 years ago. lol wasnt that common or for some virtually unknown.

Interestingly enough. Does anyone now what B&Q stands for?

(No its not a trick question. Just a bit of trivia for ya)

the only skirts and spoilers i think suit the aygo is the tte stuff...

Ha ha! I actually thought that too. Thats just lazy grammar on some. Whatever happened to the english language. lol. There I go again. I mean 15 years ago. lol wasnt that common or for some virtually unknown.

Please do enlighten us sir...

If you mean the diy store b&q i think it is the owners names ....Block and Quayle...but again due to middle age i may be totally wrong :ffs:.

If you mean the diy store b&q i think it is the owners names ....Block and Quayle...but again due to middle age i may be totally wrong :ffs:.

Correct! Well done to Welsh Viking. It is indeed Block And Quayle! B&Q is the abbreviated version of the founders surnames. The first store opened in 1969. I read one of the founders died last year and left £4.4 million to his family.

If the prize could be a new Aygo, you`d win Welsh Viking. lol

Welsh Viking - is there anything else middle age makes you think you are wrong about but actually correct?! lol

• 4 weeks later...

right here ya go guys please let me know what you think, i love it but im guessing many will hate it

post-108751-0-11974900-1307905584_thumb.

Its good that you like it. I think it looks silly, but thats just me. I think one can look good, the factory option, just a small lip of one, but yours is too big,looks a bit daft! Sorry.

np honesty is fine :) like i say ive had mixed reactions so far, as soon as i drove it out of the garage i had a few lads say they liked it but ive also had ppl (even family lol) say wtf is that lol

It's really not my cup of tea but it's not my car. If you like it mate that's all that matters. Would be very boring if everyone's car looked exactly the same. Remember to tell your insurance company about it though, or they'll not pay out in the event of a claim. :crybaby:

It's really not my cup of tea but it's not my car. If you like it mate that's all that matters. Would be very boring if everyone's car looked exactly the same. Remember to tell your insurance company about it though, or they'll not pay out in the event of a claim. :crybaby:

good shout, forgot bout that, bet they rub the hands together lol

As Baza has already said its your car so its your choice what you do to it, myself i still think it looks totally out of place for a wee small aygo, put it this way if someone paid me to have one fitted i would say no...in the end though its your choice.

Size-wise it's okay, but it looks like the blade is fitted backwards and having

it slanted to the rear is kind of silly; a wing should provide downforce, not lift...

as above silly angle will prob make the car light at highish speeds as well as looking a bit silly....car needs lowered and em the viper stripes need to go....

sorry dude not a fan of it .. Aygo aint a boy racer car so I personally dont see the point in things like that .. but thats my opinion of course.