Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jdm Allstars Nissan

Hou

I know most will be going to Japfest, but for those not.......

We will be there in the trade village

nissan_poster1.jpg

JDM Drift Allstars European Series Round 2

Round 2 of the series kicks off in Nissan Sunderland.After the success of the 2011 event we Drift Allstars will return with 40 drivers from all over Europe battling out for the win over two days. This custom built track will test drivers to the absolute limit utilizing a production car park. With a great backdrop of the factory and terraced v...iewing for the several thousand spectators excepted this will be the biggest ever event that JDM All-stars has put together in the Northeast. With a sell out event in 2010 we aim to make it alot bigger and better in 2011.

All day Action on and Off Track

Together with the drifting we will have

-Slingshot Monster truck

-Broke FMX performing the biggest backflips on mx bikes in the UK

-Vertical limits Freestyle bike team in the pits

Modified Northeast Car Show

We are looking for the Northeasts most modified car clubs with prizesfor best car in show best ice and best club team of course. Why not come by and see the local car clubs and see what they have to offer. We will be looking for the best car club in the northeast.

Street Trade Village

Find all the local traders from the north east. Be it cars or bikes something for everyone. From the latest parts from our 2011 event partners to the 2011 JDM All stars official Merchandise

Free Parking available on-site. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment

Timetable

Action kicks of at 12am and ends at 17.00

Address

Nissan Manufacturing UK

Nissan

Sunderland

SR53NS

JDM Allstars will be returning to Nissan on Sunday 15th May

Following last years event, We have been asked to build on the Car Show side of the event, I belive theres a lack of car show events in the Northeast

To complement this we will be having a full Show and Shine Event, I am in process of putting together a "Trade Village" there should also be a stage with sound system with in the paddock area, with other points being added as and when confirmed

Ticket prices I belive will be

Adults-£15

Presold/Clubstands £10

Kids under 12-£5

Under 6 free

Me! Pick me! I want to come!! :D