Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jml Mantis Instant Shine

rikroll

Hey guys,

I was watching TV today and this Robert Dyas advert came on about the JML Mantis Instant Shine.

The description says its a "revolutionary waterless cleaner that will cut through dirt and grime to give a professional ‘wet-look’ high gloss finish to your car or motorcycle. It gently lifts impurities from the bodywork, and then wipes off to reveal a professional, showroom quality gleam. Powerful enough to break down dust and dirt from your alloys, it will also leave your wheels shining like new."

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/P~150415~JML+Mantis+Instant+Shine+

I haven't used a product like this before so wonder if anyone here can recommend it at all? Its £10 a bottle so I'm not quite sure how much stuff maybe required to get a rolla clean! Its probably a good product for someone like myself as I have no driveway or garage and have to park my car on a busy residential road.

Cheers

Riky

I have no evidence to back up my argument but common sense would tell be using something like this would probable leave scratches on the paint work.I wouldn't put it anywhere near my car.

I agree with hogie.

Maybe it would be better to wash the cat first then use this stuff.

I agree with hogie.

What if you don't have a cat? Will a dog do?

Sorry couldn't resist

I agree with hogie.

What if you don't have a cat? Will a dog do?

Sorry couldn't resist

Haha nice one, never even noticed.

Thats what happens when im on the forum on my phone.

Where do I start................

Surely anything starting with JML should be avoided (minus their toasty bags)!

Their waterless wash in a nutshell is a just Quick detailer. They are only good to clean your car when you have a day's worth of dust on the car. Anything more and you are running the risk of causing swirl marks on your paint work which are a pain to get rid of.

For 9.99 there are far better Qd's out there like the Autobrite or Dodo stuff.

Where do I start................

Surely anything starting with JML should be avoided (minus their toasty bags)!

Their waterless wash in a nutshell is a just Quick detailer. They are only good to clean your car when you have a day's worth of dust on the car. Anything more and you are running the risk of causing swirl marks on your paint work which are a pain to get rid of.

For 9.99 there are far better Qd's out there like the Autobrite or Dodo stuff.

I bought that JML back support thing for the office/car. Im not a fan of the seats in the corolla, my old mondeo was much better but that improved things a lot. Worth 7 quid any day of the week.

I haven't used a product like this before so wonder if anyone here can recommend it at all? Its £10 a bottle so I'm not quite sure how much stuff maybe required to get a rolla clean! Its probably a good product for someone like myself as I have no driveway or garage and have to park my car on a busy residential road.

I have used `Mantis` Riky and found it good for its intended use but there are many many `waterless` wash products which are at least as good if not better and less expensive than this one to choose from. :)

Interesting that my post here has been deleted...

It seems offering a discount code to TOC members off detailing products is frowned upon...

Interesting that my post here has been deleted...

It seems offering a discount code to TOC members off detailing products is frowned upon...

Tut, tut, an' you a mod too.....

I have no evidence to back up my argument but common sense would tell be using something like this would probable leave scratches on the paint work.I wouldn't put it anywhere near my car.

Agree on this.

I saw the add for this and they just rub the dirt straight into the car.

How can this be done without scratching ?