Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Parts

TARManiAC

Hi all. First time in here.

Just bought a ´95 Carina E gti with the 3. gen. 3s-ge engine. I´m looking for websites to buy serviceparts such as brakepads, belts, filters, sparkplugs and so on. Also trying to find info about mods to this engine and places to buy exhausts, flywheels and other tuningparts.

I´ve emailed Fensport a couple of times but didn´t get any response. Hope to get some good links to some decent shops that I can trust, as I´ve had some problems earlier when dealing with internet based companies in your country, when I was driving an Impreza some years ago.

WOW. TOC really rules :toast: Thanks for the help guys :eek:

Remember when I had my Impreza I went on Scoobynet. Always a pleasure with many replys.

I would probably be easier and cheaper if you source the servicing parts from Denmark as posting from UK would be expensive! im sure you could get those parts from your local Toyota dealers. my car is an grey import and i have no problem getting parts for my car! i dont know much about your car but i would imagine that it will share a lot of the parts with another model. you engine for example, as im sure you already know, is shared with celicas so perhaps you could do a search based on that. have you tried places like rhdjapan.com, nengun.com, greenline.jp

Thanks for the reply bigshark. Actually parts are much cheaper in UK even considering the extra posting expenses. But I don´t know about posting from japan, that sounds expensive. But thanks for the links, I´ll certainly have a look.

I´m sure I don´t want to walk into my local Toyotadealer and ask for tuningparts :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links