Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Ive Been On Here For Yonks Now.....

LOZZA_T_SPORT

nice one mate! make sure we document it properly so people get an idea of exactly how to do it......

Now that sounds like a very good idea mate :toast::thumbsup:

Just hope the weather is kind

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• Adam-Up

• leo1986

• dangermooser

Off to my good friends, mates exhaust fabrication place tomorrow :thumbsup: cant wait

Exhaust idea is a GO :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

These little lovely LED bulbs turned up today , these are are my front fog lights.

Been told they may not fit properly so alittle persausion may be needed

LEDFOGBULBS005.jpg

LEDFOGBULBS004.jpg

LEDFOGBULBS002.jpg

Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

They fit with no hassle I have the exact type. Just dont ram them in as you'll brake the LED's off. Just gently glide them in.

What HID kit is that, looks a good one.

They fit with no hassle I have the exact type. Just dont ram them in as you'll brake the LED's off. Just gently glide them in.

What HID kit is that, looks a good one.

Its a kit off eBay which a few other off here have used, to good effect.

The kit quality looks very good, .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xenon-HID-Conversion-kit-H1-H7-6000K-8000K-/190517578570?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5bbb8b4a

THIS IS THE LINK TO THE KIT :thumbsup:

So looking forward to my road trip on Saturday

Plenty of pics will be taken of the work we are carrying out on the lady :thumbsup:

Praying that the weather holds out for us :thumbsup:

Should look nice once done, once you have HID you will never look back :thumbsup:

I hope I wont regret fitting them mate :thumbsup:

You shouldn't do I have got them on my Corolla and the old Golf GTI. They will also being going on the Corolla GTI if it lives up to expectations once I see it on Sunday :thumbsup:

You shouldn't do I have got them on my Corolla and the old Golf GTI. They will also being going on the Corolla GTI if it lives up to expectations once I see it on Sunday :thumbsup:

Im sure all will be good, and look forward to driving at night for the first time :thumbsup:

You will have to stay up past yer bedtime, it doesn't get dark till after 9pm at the moment ya knows ;)

Good luck with the fitting I am sure all will be good

Make sure that you get plenty of good snaps of where your installing the ballasts and where your routing the wiring ect. :thumbsup:

You will have to stay up past yer bedtime, it doesn't get dark till after 9pm at the moment ya knows ;)

Good luck with the fitting I am sure all will be good

Im driving to Cambridge to fit them on Saturday, so im hoping it is dark by the time I leave and get back home in Bristol :thumbsup:

Make sure that you get plenty of good snaps of where your installing the ballasts and where your routing the wiring ect. :thumbsup:

I will be taking plenty of pics mate, dont you worry about that :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the pics of the HID kit, as I think you guys may have pursuaded me now :thumbsup:

Good man

I will be taking of the whole day mate :thumbsup:

UPDATE TIME........... :yahoo:

As stated in a couple of other threads I went to Cambridge today to meet Luke and Nath, couldnt of met nicer people :thumbsup:

Today Luke was fitting my HID low beam kit and have a go at fitting my front fog light LED bulbs .

The day was a huge success and by chance and luck the front LED fog light bulbs give off an awesome light reflection pattern, but this is very hard to see in the pics :crybaby:

I didnt take many pics, which is bad I know, I know :censor:

So here are the pics I did manage to take

hids017.jpg

hids018.jpg

hids021.jpg

hids022.jpg

hids023.jpg

hids024.jpg

hids025.jpg

hids026.jpg

But now I need to buy a new LED side light bulb as one of them is only partially working,

Overal im really impressed with the outcome now I need to deffo get my ***** into gear and sort out my headlight lenses and other bits and bobs

Was good to meet you as well mate!

Lights are looking brilliant! those LED fogs looked absolutely sick!! the pictures don't do them justice at all!! Can't wait to get mine stuck in now!

Was good to meet you as well mate!

Lights are looking brilliant! those LED fogs looked absolutely sick!! the pictures don't do them justice at all!! Can't wait to get mine stuck in now!

They are deffo worth the £6 lol

Now we need to figure out how to them in your front fog light holder and making a connector :thumbsup:

Looks good, glad it got dark for you :lol:

I was very happy when it turned dark last night lol

New side light bulb ordered this morning :thumbsup:

A couple of JDM stickers ordered and a couple of piston head ones :drool:

You've let me down badly there... ''ye im gonna be taking loads of pics dont worry'' ;)

You haven't payed for more sidelight bulbs have you cause their gauranteed for 12 months.

Looks very good though mate, so I see you've got the wires coming through the back caps on the headlights, how are your ballasts fixed mate I see their on the back of the headlghts is the passenger side the same?

You've let me down badly there... ''ye im gonna be taking loads of pics dont worry'' ;)

You haven't payed for more sidelight bulbs have you cause their gauranteed for 12 months.

Looks very good though mate, so I see you've got the wires coming through the back caps on the headlights, how are your ballasts fixed mate I see their on the back of the headlghts is the passenger side the same?

They maybe under warrenty but for a couple of quid and the hassle off eBay, I didnt want to deal with the hassle of proving that its partially failed.

The ballasts are fitted to the back of the headlights by heavy duty double sided tape, both sides are dont the same :thumbsup:

I know I was gutted I didnt take anymore pics :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links