Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Ive Been On Here For Yonks Now.....

LOZZA_T_SPORT

You can thank me later, you'll notice the difference :thumbsup:

I hope so mate :thumbsup:

Well if you've used your head you would of left one of the old ones in to compare the 2?, They really light the back end up nice.

Ive not fitted them yet mate, but will do at some point this week before the weekend :thumbsup:

Lazy git, get out there and whip them in, wont take 10 mins.

Mate ive worked on customers cars all day, so the last thing I wanted to do tonight was work on mine lol

I will get them fitted prob tomorrow :thumbsup:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• Adam-Up

• leo1986

• dangermooser

Lol, what an ammount of posts, just for some simple led side lights :blink:

Just ram them in there, takes only 2 minutes! :)

Lol, what an ammount of posts, just for some simple led side lights :blink:

Just ram them in there, takes only 2 minutes! :)

OK im fitting them tomorrow, I was going to fit them tonight but we have had heavy rain :crybaby:

Well yesterday a package turned up at work :thumbsup:

hidssssss001.jpg

hidssssss002.jpg

hidssssss003.jpg

Cant wait to have these fitted.

Now Im just waiting for my LED front fog light bulbs to arrive :thumbsup:

I have now also purchased this exact HID kit, as my mate had it hanging around from his old 206 :)

get some pics of the sidelights up once fitted, i would be intrested if they were bright enough, I bought a set and there naff, wondered why they were so cheap,

Also I just installed some PHILIPS X-TREME EXTREME VISION H7 (freebies :yahoo: ) and for those who dont want the hassle of fitting hids there a good replacement, very bright then oem or the osram nightbreakers i had before, will get pics up soon

get some pics of the sidelights up once fitted, i would be intrested if they were bright enough, I bought a set and there naff, wondered why they were so cheap,

Also I just installed some PHILIPS X-TREME EXTREME VISION H7 (freebies :yahoo: ) and for those who dont want the hassle of fitting hids there a good replacement, very bright then oem or the osram nightbreakers i had before, will get pics up soon

The one on o/s is the new bulb, allot brighter than the other led bulbs I had first.

They light the no. plate up nice!

DSC3.jpg

noplatebulbs.jpg

Just ordered a set :thumbsup:

If you haven't already bought a set for your no. plate lights aswell I suggest you do it now to save time, after you've put these in you'll want them. :thumbsup:

Yesterday I went to a piston heads show, it was a charity afair at a childrens hospice just out side Bristol.

careingwithcars004.jpg

careingwithcars007.jpg

Ohhhh. Look at the s2000! Nice!!! Yours don't look half bad either mate lol.

Thank you mate :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Well im still here guys, sorry for the lack of up dates, been away sunnning myself on a greek island.

I think I have a cv joint on its way out as when I reverse on steering lock im hearing a clicking noise.

Still got to fit my new side light bulbs, but my HIDS kit is still working very well.