Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Ive Been On Here For Yonks Now.....

LOZZA_T_SPORT

They are fine now!

After i Email the seller. They sent out 4*new bulbs which is quite a result! :thumbsup:

Yes but it's pointless if the bulbs dont last longer than a couple of days.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• Adam-Up

• leo1986

• dangermooser

They are fine now!

After i Email the seller. They sent out 4*new bulbs which is quite a result! :thumbsup:

Not exactly expensive so if they do blow, you can either complain or just refit 501 bulbs, but im sure they will be ok :thumbsup:

Here's a good one whilst were on the subject of aftermarket bulbs n that. Anyone else get radio interference whilst dipped beams are on? I was driving home from the gym this evening and popped mine on whilst listening to kiss and it went all fuzzy :(

Here's a good one whilst were on the subject of aftermarket bulbs n that. Anyone else get radio interference whilst dipped beams are on? I was driving home from the gym this evening and popped mine on whilst listening to kiss and it went all fuzzy :(

No mate cant say that I get anything like that :eek:

They are fine now!

Not exactly expensive so if they do blow, you can either complain or just refit 501 bulbs, but im sure they will be ok :thumbsup:

Yes their cheap I suppose, hopefully mine will be fine, they say they have a life span of 20,000 hours.

They are fine now!

Yes their cheap I suppose, hopefully mine will be fine, they say they have a life span of 20,000 hours.

Exactly, if they do fail then just email them and moan like hell :thumbsup:

Looking good mate :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd update.....

I emailed them last night and they got back to me this morning an have just agreed to send me replacements.

Thats a result nath!

Just thought I'd update.....

I emailed them last night and they got back to me this morning an have just agreed to send me replacements.

Thats awesome mate :thumbsup:

2-3 Working days fella

2-3 Working days fella

Nice one mate looking forward to seeing what their like. Im gonna get that same HID kit you got for £30 also I think.

Can I ask what dimensions you used for the ballast mounting plates? did you use the same dimensions as in the guide of 13x12cm?

Or did you make them smaller as each plate is only holding the one ballast because you didn't fit main beams?

It'll just help me as I can get the plates made up ready before I buy everything.

2-3 Working days fella

Nice one mate looking forward to seeing what their like. Im gonna get that same HID kit you got for £30 also I think.

Can I ask what dimensions you used for the ballast mounting plates? did you use the same dimensions as in the guide of 13x12cm?

Or did you make them smaller as each plate is only holding the one ballast because you didn't fit main beams?

It'll just help me as I can get the plates made up ready before I buy everything.

I cant wait for mine to arrive

Off to get a exhaust fabrication place on Saturday afternoon, to see if my idea is do able, was going to go the other weekend but ran out of time :thumbsup:

2-3 Working days fella

Off to get a exhaust fabrication place on Saturday afternoon, to see if my idea is do able, was going to go the other weekend but ran out of time :thumbsup:

Ye and me, I thought mine would have arrived today, so they should deffo be with me tomorrow.

Was looking on eBay earlier today and found the exact same bulbs from the same seller only a quid cheaper, bugger!... so I bought some more for the no. plate lights.

Cheaper bulbs

I got some double sided sticky pad and put mine on the bottom of my headlamps.

Lozza i just wanted to say because i hadnt noticed before, i really like your number plate, its a subtle font, but made me tingle inside lol. :toast:

2-3 Working days fella

Ye and me, I thought mine would have arrived today, so they should deffo be with me tomorrow.

Was looking on eBay earlier today and found the exact same bulbs from the same seller only a quid cheaper, bugger!... so I bought some more for the no. plate lights.

Cheaper bulbs

I've brought these bulbs before and they are really bad quality. ;)

Lozza i just wanted to say because i hadnt noticed before, i really like your number plate, its a subtle font, but made me tingle inside lol. :toast:

Ive never had any trouble from the police either :thumbsup:

Not sure if I should be worried about making you tingle inside though :blink::thumbsup:

Ive never had any trouble from the police either :thumbsup:

Not sure if I should be worried about making you tingle inside though :blink::thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links