Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mp3 Player Plug In

enyajtrebor

Hi

Can anyone advise me if I can plug a MP3 / Ipod device into the standard CD/Radio set up on my 56 plate T180. I can only assume there maybe a plug at the rear

Is it easily accessible or a months work to get at !!

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone advise me if I can plug a MP3 / Ipod device into the standard CD/Radio set up on my 56 plate T180. I can only assume there maybe a plug at the rear

Is it easily accessible or a months work to get at !!

Thanks

Hello, i'm not really sure you can do that but did you know you can put your mp3 files onto a CDR and play them. You will get around 10 albums in mp3 format onto each disc and the player will load 6 discs so that's a lot of music.:yes:

Regards Pete.

Pete

Thanks for your reply - have tried to put them onto a rewritable disc in MP3 format but its coming up as error after loading which is why I thought about using a direct IPod (the disc plays fine on the computer)

Pete

Thanks for your reply - have tried to put them onto a rewritable disc in MP3 format but its coming up as error after loading which is why I thought about using a direct IPod (the disc plays fine on the computer)

I think I originally tried burning MP3s to re-writables but it didn't work. Try just burning them to standard (non-rewritable) CDs...which work fine for me now.

Google Grom audio... im sure they'll have a IPOD/IPHONE kit which will fit the system. I used them for my Landcruiser and had a kit, worked a treat, managed to power the phone and control the tracks via the stereo. The system sees it as a disc-changer...

Give em a try,

Regards

Rob

Hi, many thanks for your reply - Grom Audio reveals a kit for the Avensis. Off to France for the weekend so will have a closer look when we get back

Thanks for your help

I have an xcarlink; There is a version that takes USB and SDHC cards, and one that takes iPods.

The iPod one is pretty slick as you can control the iPod with the steering controls.

I only have the older SD (non-SDHC) card version one tho'; Been pretty good, although been having trouble with it lately - The SD card code sems to be a big buggy, but I'm too cheap to buy the upgraded one so I just put up with it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links