Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help With Current Specifications

shazzy81

Hi

Im thinking about changing my current rav4 for either an auris or verso. Im leaning towards a Verso due to the larger room. Originally I wanted the 1.6 petrol however Im struggling to find a demonstrater thats fairly local so have had a look at some diesel models. This is the car Im interested in

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201115384360380/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/verso/make/toyota/page/1/postcode/b645al/quicksearch/true/radius/20?logcode=p

Now the confusion is its listed as a TR but has manual air con and no panoramic sunroof? The 2010 brouchure we have says the tr has these as standard so Is this indeed a T2 or has there been a model change since this car and the spec has changed?

If anyone can help that would be great.

Can't see a TR trim level Badge on the rear of the car so I would assume a typo in the advert (you see lots of bad descriptions on car adverts) and it is a lower spec model. If you have a Toyota dealer local to you see how man cars have a trim level Badge on the back. My old shape Verso has an SR Badge but even the SR spec changed within 2 months of me buying the car.

I think I can solve this mystery! I just happen to have Verso brochures from 2009 and 2010 as I plan to buy one in the future of this age (can't afford one just yet). The very first batch (12 month production run?) of these new shaped Versos have slightly different equipment to the newer equivalent specs. Two of the things I did notice that the TR used to have was manual air-con and no panaramic sun roof. Also, the combined mpg was 51.1 and now is 53.3. I would say this is a T3 (it has alloy wheels, fog lamps etc) but is one of the earlier models.

Hope this clears things up

(and I do have a life!) ;)

Hi Spog1

Great thanks for clearing that up. I am test driving the car tomorrow, I think the price is a bit on the steep side though but we shall see.

Hi

Im thinking about changing my current rav4 for either an auris or verso. Im leaning towards a Verso due to the larger room. Originally I wanted the 1.6 petrol however Im struggling to find a demonstrater thats fairly local so have had a look at some diesel models. This is the car Im interested in

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201115384360380/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/verso/make/toyota/page/1/postcode/b645al/quicksearch/true/radius/20?logcode=p

Now the confusion is its listed as a TR but has manual air con and no panoramic sunroof? The 2010 brouchure we have says the tr has these as standard so Is this indeed a T2 or has there been a model change since this car and the spec has changed?

If anyone can help that would be great.

The model you have shown is indeed a 2010 TR model (did not have rear TR badge) exactly the same as mine list at the time around £20+ k

The sunroof and clim.a/c were optional extras at the time but became std on the 2011 TR models.

Anything else you would like the correct answer to just ask :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links