Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Bye Yaris

Nash

Well a little bit of misfortune has meant I have to lose the Yaris :crutchy:

.....this means I will be putting my 17" alloys up for sale along with my clear rear clusters.....and the richbrook gearknob and leather gaiter...see pics below

mytsport_psd.sized.jpg

gearknob.jpg

if anyone wants more info just email me at snatton@hotmail.com or pm me

can you tell me any more on the alloys? how much? tyres? and will they fit straight onto any yaris?

oh yeh and where abouts are you? cheers!

Kieran, havent received your email mate...make sure it sent to snatton@hotmail.com

Dannyb999,

The alloys are TSW Rib and come with Nankang 205/40/17 tyres...they've only done about 2500 miles...the wheels are also unmarked. I would imagine they would fit on any toyota yaris....i live in washington near newcastle upon tyne........i will pm with price if your still interested

Well I dont really want to talk about some b :censor: d crashing into my car.....so lets just leave it at that as im a little bit upset to say the least.....actually im totally gutted to lose my yaris....

Sorry to hear that mate, hope the insurance settles ASAP. Really pee's me off when the insurance company drags it's feet.

ooo dear :wacko: sorry 2 hear mate, yea id b interested in some of ya mods, sent u a msg bout it, talk soon

Chuck :thumbsup:

Yep I ordered an Apexi induction kit , but they are such quality people at Evny they said they wont charge a re-stocking fee for my cancellation of the induction kit. Top people at envy....saved me a lot of hassle.... :thumbsup:

If Kevin from ENVY reads this, will the 1.5 T-Sport induction kit fit straight on2 the 1 litre or wot? If it will i'll have it mate!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Well I dont really want to talk about some b :censor: d crashing into my car.....so lets just leave it at that as im a little bit upset to say the least.....actually im totally gutted to lose my yaris....

Oh no sorry to hear that has it written your car off?

Nash did u not have GMAX springs also? And Kevin from ENVY will the APEXI induction kit from a 1.5 fit straight on2 the 1 litre?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yeh i have gmax springs but it would cost more to remove them and sell them so im just leaving them on....however I have a set of T-Sport -20mm springs for sale at £35 exc delivery if anyones interested

sorry nash for posting in here, but my email is down

ive sent the ££££££ to ya, so looking forward to it

Cheers :ph34r: